𝐥𝐱𝐢. 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬

AUTHOR'S WARNING: SEX SCENE AHEAD. DETAILED TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY, VULGAR LANGUAGE USED SO BE PREPARED! I WARNED YOU!

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐥, 𝐌𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨

𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Moon River by Frank Ocean played as Amaya and her father danced on the dance floor. Everyone sat around watching and recording the father and daughter. Everyone, besides Onest who was busy stuffing his face with shrimp.

"Damn man." Amir said walking to his friend. Onest look over at him, stuffing more shrimp in his mouth. "You hungry bro?"

"Yup." He answered with his mouth full. He nodded his head, "Yup, hella hungry."

Amir chuckled, "Is Lia pregnant or something?" he asked, Onest stopped eating and stared at the shrimp cocktail.

"Ion know." He slowly answered, putting the cocktail down on the table. "I'm not sure."

"I think you might want to find out. You're eating like you pregnant." Amir chuckled, Onest shook his head then put his attention on Lia. She was sitting at the table with the kids, Jade, and Kaylan.

"Nah, anyway, Maya family feeling you now?" Onest changed the subject, looking at Maya and her dad. They were done dancing and the DJ was playing a more upbeat song. Kids ran out to the dance floor, and started dancing and playing.

"Uhh, a little. I mean her mom is, but her dad still hates me." Amir answered truthfully. As him and Maya planned the wedding, her father wasn't feeling it at all. He thought Amir was only trying to trap his daughter so she wouldn't leave him. He said the same thing when she ended up pregnant, and is still saying it at the wedding.

"Yeah, I can tell. The dude really stood up and said he doesn't want y'all married. He was not holding his peace anymore." Onest joked thinking back to the wedding.

During the wedding, when the preacher asked if anyone didn't want Amir and Maya married, her father stood up with quickness. Some people took it serious, whereas, Amir and Maya didn't care and continued on. Her dad had to be escorted out since he was disruptive. Onest thought it was funny at how pissed Maya dad was about the wedding.

"Yeah, he was doing too much and lowkey pissed me off. But, I wasn't worrying too much about him. He can fuck off." Amir remarked, staring David down.

He really despised Amaya dad and the way he treated him. Before David could get underneath his skin, but that was no more now. He was happy to be with Maya and wasn't letting anyone stop his happiness. Even if that meant her annoying ass family.

"Hmm, so Kaylan came?" Onest asked, picking up another shrimp cocktail. He wasn't sure why he was eating so much, but he was fucking up the shrimp cocktail they was catering.

Amir nodded his head looking at Kaylan. "Uhh, yeah, Kaya and Brielle were the flower girls. You can't really invite the daughter and not her mom." he replied.

"So, y'all good now or what?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "I can say we're alright for the most part. We sat down, talked everything out, and found the problem. I apologized for leading her on, even though I really did love her. But, she didn't believe me and basically cursed me out for about an hour. Said that I broke her heart and that she hates me, but is only tolerating me because of Kaya. We're just coparenting now that's it."