𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐞

𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐍𝐉

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄...𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐩𝐥𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭

||𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭||𝟑:𝟒𝟓 𝐀𝐌

||𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭||
𝟑:𝟒𝟓 𝐀𝐌

It was three forty-five in the morning, the hospital was somewhat quiet since there were few patients here. Some nurses were hanging around the front desk, engaging in small conversation and laughter. They didn't have much to do, so they were just there. While sitting in the waiting room, her leg shook out of nervousness.

Lia had been sitting in the waiting room for four straight hours. After her fainting from a SVT attack, she refused to become a patient. As soon as she gotten her heart back to normal and the doctors had ran enough tests, she got right up out that bed. The nurses were trying to convince her to take it slow, but she wasn't having it at all. And since then she had been sitting in the same uncomfortable chair waiting for some good news.

Some type of news.

Her leg continued shaking, she sniffled as tears rolled down her cheeks. Sighing lowly to herself, Lia leaned back in the chair. She sniffled again, wiping her face with both her hands. She ended up shutting her eyes, taking a deep breath and trying to stay calm. She didn't want another episode, so she was trying to stay as relaxed as possible and it was working somewhat. But, the thought of something bad happening to her son and husband didn't feel too good.

She just wanted them to come home with her. She wanted to give Isaiah a bath then read his favorite book until he falls asleep. Then she would rush to her room and climb on top of Onest and lay her head on his chest. Hearing his heartbeat, it would calm her and she would sometimes try to match hers with his. She would almost die when she tried that, but nonetheless she enjoyed it.