𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐏𝐭. 𝟐

Unfortunately, I can't include videos cause Wattpad bitch ass flagged the videos so y'all won't be able to see them, which is why this chapter took so long, sorry y'all, but imma be as detailed as I can

𝐌𝐚𝐮𝐢, 𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐢

||𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬||

||𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬||

"Goddamn." I muttered staring at Lia as she walked out the hotel. She was looking fine as hell, but even more fine at the moment.

The dress I bought her shaped her body well and look amazing on her skin. A black woman in white was like looking at a goddess directly. She was gorgeous, still short even in heels, but still beautiful. I couldn't help but to stare cause I was one lucky ass man seriously. Niggas wouldn't know what to do with a fine woman like her beside their side. And shit I'm happy to have a bad chick as my wife.

"Mamas, you look fine as fuck like seriously." I complimented her, once she approached.

"Really?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"I just wanna check something real quick." I grabbed her hand spinning her around and she giggled.

"You doing too much." she chuckled and I knew she was getting shy. She still wasn't used to me gassing her up and got shy and nervous when I did. Ion know why though cause she my wife and that's what I'm suppose to do. Gas her the hell up cause no other chick can compete cause no one can.

I pulled her close to me, placing my hands on her ass. "You think this too much then wait until we go to the club. We finna be wildin' out there for sure." I told her and she smile hugely.

"Oh, so we gonna act up?" she asked and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, we gonna act up." I replied, smacking her ass. "Let's head out."

I leaned off the car then opened the passenger door for her. I stepped out the way and helped her in the car before shutting the door. I walked in front of the car and got in myself.

"Babe, be honest..." Lia trailed off as I started the car. "Where the hell you get this car from?" she asked.

"I stole it." I answered, pulling off. I glance over at her seeing she was staring at me with a blank expression on her face. "What?"

"Onest, are you serious?" she asked, I chuckled shaking my head.

"Nah, it's a rental baby, so you don't need to worry." I replied, putting my hand on her thigh.