𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐈 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐍𝐉

(𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫)

||𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬||

𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 '𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐗𝐌𝐚𝐬

"Then kill yourself."

"I wish you died instead of your mother."

"You need therapy. You have issues."

"Your unfit to be a mom."

I took deep breaths as I pace back and forth. I fixed Isaiah in my arms then went back to rubbing his back. It was early, seven in the morning early, and I was somewhere I didn't think I would ever be. A week had went by and I could feel myself starting to get depressed. I was slouching around the house, grumpy more than usual, restless and barely ate. Which wasn't good since I was pregnant.

And trying to hold in there was a lot, yet I was trying. Reason why I was here in the first place, I was trying.

"Don't you think your a tab bit early for your appointment?" she said as she walked over.

I look the pretty woman up and down. Her name was Angela Will, Ms. Angie for short. She was a therapist that I decided to give a try. I was doing something that I didn't think I would end up doing and that was getting help...I needed it badly. I needed to talk to someone that wasn't going to give me fake sympathy. And I knew for sure she wouldn't because of her background.

She was also a woman like me.

"Sorry, and I don't have an appointment, but I need someone to talk to." I told her, sighing a little afterwards.

I swallowed the lump in my throat before talking again. "I'm going through a lot right now and it feels like I have absolutely no one. All I'm asking for is help." I begged, she nodded her head.

"And I'll help you hon. Of course I will." she agreed, I sigh in relief then moved out the way for her. I stood back allowing her to open up her building then we both entered.

The cold breeze sent chills down my spine as I look around the building. It was small, but it gave off a homey feeling with the decorations, colors and furniture. I followed behind her walking into a room then took a seat on the couch.

"The two of you can just chill while I get everything together." she told me, I did as told taking off my jacket. I took off Isaiah jacket then laid him across my lap and rub his back.