𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚

||𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬||

||𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬||

𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐲💍

baby u good? u don't
need anything or need
me to come home? I
can get on the next plane
and come home if u need
me ion mind
𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟐 𝐀𝐌

Onest pls stop texting
me and do what u need
to do out there, I'm fine
so just leave it alone
Jesus Christ
𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟐 𝐀𝐌

all I'm doing is making
sure ur good that's all
ion like the fact that I'm
away from u rn
𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟑 𝐀𝐌

🙄mhm okay we're done
this have a nice trip pls
stop texting me
𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟑 𝐀𝐌

I love you
𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃

Sighing lowly, I stared at our message thread. I'm not trying to trip that much about this, but I will admit my feelings are hurt a little. I understood how she was feeling, it was hard and I knew that. I was just trying to help my wife that's all. I debated if I wanted to call her, but hesitated. I was going to give her her space, I know it was well needed. So, I was going to back off a little.

"Alright, we all found the hotel perfectly." Oscar said, walking in. I look back seeing him along with DK and King. I dapped the both of them up before they sat down.

"That's good, we're starting off on a good start. Now, we're down here for an event and not to socialize. I'm sure you guys can last four days not messing things up." He said, eyeing King.

I raise my brow, "Wait, four days? This event is Saturday?" I asked him and he nodded his head.

"Yes, it is Saturday night."

"So, why are we here so early?" DK asked the same question I wanted to. We all stared at Oscar like he had three heads. Dude was on the verge of getting fired, some manager he was.

He push his glasses back before answering, "Because, I knew if I didn't do it early then you guys would cause us to be late. And I didn't want that."

I bite the inside of my lip, keeping my mouth shut. Yeah, when we were done this, his ass was gone. I couldn't been home, but I here four days early. This was bull.