𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐏𝐭. 𝟏

{chapter might be long, sorry in advance you guys}

𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐲

||𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬||

I danced a little as I brush my teeth. Today was my birthday and I was happy as hell. I was finally twenty-one and life never felt so good. Didn't even expect to live this far, but I thank God everyday for keeping me here. Now, here I am dancing while brushing my teeth cause I was still here. And I wonder what my baby was doing for me too.

I finished brushing my teeth then wipe my face good. When I was done that, I left out the bathroom going back in the room.

"It's my birthday...my birthday." I sung to myself while putting lotion on my face. I walked to the mirror and look at myself.

A bitch really was 21 now!

"Babe!" I heard Onest shout making me smile.

"I'm coming!" I shouted back, skipping out the room. He was going to be hearing that a lot tonight.

I headed downstairs, eagerly ready to see what he had for me. Walking into the living room, my smile started to fade away a little when I seen him near the door with our suitcases.

"Umm, babe..." I dragged out and he look back at me.

He gave me a smile, "Good morning. I didn't think you would ever wake up." He said, sitting on the suitcase and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I went to sleep late last night. Umm, what's up with the bags?" I asked, pointing at him.

"Oh, I didn't tell you?" I furrowed my brows once he said that. What the hell he got going on?

"Tell me what?" I questioned walking closer to him.

"We're going to Hawaii." He answered and my smile returned fast.

"Aww, babe your taking me to Hawaii!" I exclaimed, throwing myself in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing all over his face.

"Your happy and I'm glad you are. This event is going to be crazy as hell. Performing in Hawaii is something different." He said, I jerk my head back looking at him crazy.

"Wait what?" I confusedly asked. He kept smiling at me and I just stared at him. "What do you mean this event?"

"I'm performing down in Hawaii, that's why we're going." He answered and I quickly let go of him.