𝐯𝐢. 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐒𝐨𝐧

𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐍𝐉

||𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬||

I let out a groan as Isaiah sat his ass directly on my face. Sometimes I just wanna knock him upside his head, but gotta remember he's a baby so I can't do that. But, it's tempting as hell looking at the back of head and just wanting to smack him.

"Isaiah, get ya ass off me." I told him, pushing him off me. He started laughing and I mugged him.

"I should've took you to school. Talking bout lemme give those teachers a rest and shit. Got me fucked up." I ranted to myself. This what I get for trying to be a cool parent and letting him stay home. I should just drop his ass off.

"Daddy say fuck! Daddy say fuck! Daddy say fuck!" He kept repeating while jumping on the bed. I sigh not even bothering to stop him cause he don't listen. Instead I just turned my game on and grabbed my controller.

"I play?" He asked, putting his hand out.

"Fine." he gave me a smile sitting on my lap. He put his hands on top of mine and I went to 2K.

"As a boy you need to start early on your 2K game, okay?" I asked him and he just ignored me.

"You need to learn how to yell properly at the game, cuss out your players, and the game. Then after losing multiple times, you throw your controller at the wall then turn your game off. And if you have a girl she's gonna be mad that your on the game all night, but oh well cause after your done your gonna give her a nice good piping-"

"Please don't tell my son that." I look over seeing Lia walking into the room. Her face was covered with her hood and she was walking mad slow.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, she ignored my question sitting on the bed.

"Lia-"

"Onest, please stop talking to me." She told me, laying down. I look back at her, hearing her low groans.

"Lemme guess, your "cramps" are acting up?" I asked her and she nodded her head. I just stare at her already knowing it wasn't her cramps. I knew it was something else, but wasn't sure what exactly.

"You need to go to the doctors." I finally spoke, she shook her head sitting up.

"Nope, I'm fine." She replied, getting up while holding her stomach.

"Ion think your fine." I said slowly, taking Isaiah off me. I got up just when she lost her balance and I caught her in time.