𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐍𝐉

||𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬||

"Babe..." I whined as Onest kiss my neck. I bite my lip getting turned on as he felt up on me, kissing down my body.

"Baby, seriously we need to talk." I said, pushing him off me. He lick his lips staring at me and the look he gave me made fat ma wet as hell. "Stop looking at me like that."

He smack his lips, "I mean I wouldn't be looking at you like that if I was inside you." he said and I roll my eyes playfully, trying to hide my smile.

"Even if you was inside me, you would still look at me like that." I remarked, he lick over his lips again.

"Aight, then you should let me eat. I'm type hungry and haven't had breakfast yet." he flirted and all I could do was stare at him since he took my breath away with that.

We were up quite early than Daquan and Isaiah, so I didn't mind him eating. But, I seriously needed to talk to him, so we were going to wait on that.

"Onest, we really need to talk though." I told him, he didn't say anything and instead laid beside me. I smack my lips taking the covers off me then climbing on top of him.

"Don't be like that, not my fault your a horny freaky fuck." I remarked, chuckling afterwards and he mugged me.

I roll my eyes, "You'll be fine boo. Anyway, we need to talk about Christmas and what we're doing." I told him and he scrunched up his face.

"Why we talking about Christmas? It's like a month away or something." he said and I shook my head.

"No, it's two weeks away. And I need to get started on shopping before people start going crazy." I told him and he nodded his head.

"So, who exactly are you giving presents to cause I know for sure your list is long as hell for no reason."

"It's not long..." I trailed off, thinking about the list. It wasn't long...at least that's what I assumed.

"Mhm, so who's on it?"

"You, Isaiah, Jade, Amir, Amaya, Kalyan, Allison, Benjamin, Craig, King, DK and DK wife." I answered, wondering if I named everyone.

"You think I should get your dad something too?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, and I think half of the people on your list doesn't need anything either. I mean my cousins, seriously? And Amir doesn't want anything, he's hates being gifted things and I personally feel as though it's not your obligation to gift Amaya and Kay broke asses, but that's me." he shrugged his shoulders and I hit his chest.