𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞

𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐍𝐉

||𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬||

{FYI: lyrics below are from author's imagination, I just wrote anything, not a song writer}

Sometimes we say things we don't mean
The scares left behind are too keen
Even if you tell me it's all over, I'll pretend your still mine
Cause baby your so divine
Wonder if you'll still love me, touch me, please me

You said we were forever, but baby it was never (yeah-yeah)
I didn't want to go there...damn boy you took me there
Heart on my sleeve, begging on my knees
For your loving that was a disease only for you to leave

Ooh, the reason why I hold on cause I need this hole gone
Your loving cause so much pain
I can't hideaway, I need you to stay-ay
I want you to stay-ay
Ooh, baby just stay

Twirling around in the chair, I listened to her sing her heart out. You could hear the pain and emotions in her voice. Her runs like Mariah, high pitched and glass breaking worthy. Her voice soothing to the ears, her lyrics emotional and sending chills down your body.

She was amazing.

"Was that good?" I turned to face her seeing she was looking at me. I gave her a thumbs up making her smile. She put the headphones down before heading out the booth.

"I really hope your not lying just to embarrass me." She said, sitting in the chair beside me.

"You done nothing to me for me to embarrass you. Plus, you really do sound good just listen." I told her, going on my laptop. I made sure everything was good before playing the song for her. I leaned back in my chair as we listened to it.

MK Molly was her name, she was my first artist on my label; Royalty Records. I ended up finding her on Instagram since she did a cover of one of Floetry songs. I did the honors of hitting her up and we met up with each other a few times. Strictly business, nothing more and nothing less. We talked about everything and I ended up signing her. She was the first woman singer on my label and I was going to get her out there.

"Okay, now I know your not lying. It's good." She said, smiling and I nodded my head pausing the song.

"Told you, ion have no reason to lie to you." I told her.

"Thanks for giving me a chance though. I been singing since I was five and my mom told me one day imma make it."

"Well, today is that day cause imma help you out. I promise." I said turning towards her and she nodded her head.