𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐯. 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐝

𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐍𝐉

||𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭||

He shoved the cupcake in his mouth as he stood outside waiting. He licked the icing off his fingers just as the door opened, and his mother stood before him. Before he talked, he swallowed the food in his mouth.

"Sorry 'bout that." he muttered, covering his mouth with his hand. Anneliese shook her head at her son, stepping to the side and letting him in.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of you visiting?" Anneliese questioned, shutting the door behind him. Anthony entered the living room, and plopped on the couch holding his box of cupcakes. Lia ended up making some special ones for him since he was visiting their mom today. Tasty treats was a good way to get someone to talk. Who would turn down desserts made my Lia?

Anneliese sat in the loveseat, watching her son eat yet another cupcake. She look at the pretty black and gold cupcake box with the words Street Sweets.

"Street Sweets?" she questioned, Anthony look over at her. "Is that a new business?"

He nodded his head, licking his fingers again. "Oh yeah, a new dessert business. They don't have an official shop yet, but they have an online store. Their cupcakes are amazing, and cute too." he answered, leading the woman in.

Anneliese nodded her head, "That's nice. I'm not into sweets cause you'll gain a lot of weight from them. You should slow down on them, Ant." she told him, crossing her legs.

"That's true and all, but these cupcakes are good. You should try one." he took out the last cupcake in the box, he left it just for her. Tossing the box on the table, he got up and handed the cupcake to his mom.

"Oh no, Ant. I'm not a sweets person." she refused, Anthony smack his lips.

"Come on now mom." he shoved the cupcake in her face. "It'll be good." he gave her a smile.

Anneliese look at her son that was acting quite strange at the moment. She look at the cupcake, then finally gave in and took it. Anthony smiled to himself, sitting on the arm of the loveseat as his mom took the wrapper off the delicious dessert. She glance up at him before taking a big bite out of it. Covering her mouth, she nodded her head enjoying it.

"It's actually really good." she said with her mouth full. She took another bite out of it, and Anthony just watched her.

"Yeah, it's pretty good." he muttered taking his phone out. He went to his photos and found the video that he needed of his mom and dad. He propped up his phone on the flower vase on the table then pressed play.