𝐱𝐥. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐛 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮

𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚, 𝐏𝐀

𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚,  𝐏𝐀

||𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭||

It seems like lonely nights are forever
Niggas dying on a daily, that's a forever endeavor
I be damned if I end up on the next funeral brochure
Life come at you hard like a whiplash of a car, always ended with a scar
Deep down this shit was over for me
I was fucked up mentality, wasn't prepared physically and that shit was killing me
Despite the charges and the flaws, my back against the wall, I still fight regardless

Play this record for my baby and let her know my heart is on it
She's my true queen and nothing can come between
And this the true me, so best believe I will succeed
Rough around the edges, but it's cool
Keep my guard up cause a nigga new
Patiently waiting for all the goats to be outdated
So, I can scream baby I made it
Unlike Drake, I got a trophy for that and I'm doing exactly what I'm supposed to
No stopping cause I'm too close to you niggas
I'm gone

"It's ya boy Trip and that was Onest from Jersey on this freestyle Friday! Follow my boy on Instagram and stream his music cause they're hits, the boy is going somewhere. Don't miss your chance at $1,000, text 55055 when you hear the keyword and win. Again text 55055 when you hear the keyword and claim your prize. Coming up next we have Pop Smoke—Dior." After pressing a button, music began playing and Trip took off his headphones.

"Yooo..." he dragged out, chuckling a little. "My boy you are fucking fire!" sHe finished his sentence, leaning over the table and dapping up Onest.

"'Preciate you." Onest replied, his tone low and voice deep. It was like he had went through puberty all over again the way his voice got deeper.

"On some real shit though, you talented like crazy. I don't say this often, but you better than most rappers nowadays." Trip said, shaking his head as he reminisce on the popular rappers that came on his radio. They all did and said the same damn thing, but Onest was different in his eyes.

"I had some rapper come in here and I couldn't understand shit that man was saying." Trip continued, taking a blunt out. Onest raise his brow, watching the older man that was twice his age, light up the pre-rolled blunt.

"I hate that mumble rap seriously. It sounds so stupid and as if they're slow or something. Sad what our rap community came to." he shook his head, putting the blunt in between his lips. Onest nodded his head, not really listening to what he was saying.

Lately, it's been hard for him, mentally. He always had headaches that refused to be gone by taking Advil. He had nightmares that was just plain darkness and a woman screaming. He could barely sleep for an hour until he would jump out his sleep, startling Lia sometimes. He even tried methods to force himself to sleep, but they didn't work all the time. He was starting to hate it, but he didn't know what to do. Not to mention, it felt he didn't have any thoughts.