𝐥𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐚𝐝

*excuse any mistakes

𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...

𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐨, 𝐂𝐀

𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬

Lord, please watch over my family and lead them down the right path. Place your hand over them, and let them know that nothing is possible without your will doing. Show them that your loving, forgiveness, and power will lead them to greatness and prosperity.

Lord, I'm thankful for the unconditional love you show me and my family, and the constant reminder that you are truly here with us. I thank you for everything, and will continue to have faith in you. In Jesus name I pray, amen.

Kneeling at the edge of the bed, I wrapped up my morning prayer. When I was finished, I took a deep breath then lifted my head up feeling a thousand percent calmer than I was before. I always made sure to pray in the morning, especially, for the lifestyle that I was currently living in. I knew I needed to be thankful and appreciative of everything that I had cause it could be taken away as quick as possible. Not to mention, praying just made me more relaxed knowing that I had God on my side.

I took a moment to myself real quick before I attempted to get up. I struggled a little because of the extra weight I had on me, but I finally was able to get up. I took another deep breath then look down at my belly.

"Good morning baby." I said while rubbing my belly, and soon felt her kick. I chuckled to myself loving the fact that she was a morning baby. I knew soon as she was born, I wouldn't have to worry about her fighting me in the morning. I was hoping and praying, I didn't have to though.

I sat on the edge of the bed, and continued rubbing my belly. Being pregnant all over again was something. I know I wanted to have another baby and all, but this little one was different from Isaiah and the twins. She weighted more than the others, so my stomach was hanging very low. She ended up putting a lot of pressure on my back, and I was so ready for her to be born.

Just a a week left.

I glanced over at my clock seeing that it was going on eight in the morning. I had enough time to relax a bit before I had to go to work, and I was going to do just that. I leaned back on one of my hands while I used the other one to rub my stomach. I shut my eyes, and relaxed a little as the wind blew giving me some cool air.

A good two years had went by, and it's been the most memorable and hectic years ever. For starters, Onest and I decided to do something huge and that was move. I had told him that I was ready, and we ended up building our own home. It was something I had been planning on since the first time we moved in together.