𝐥𝐯𝐢. 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲...𝐈 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮

𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐍𝐉

||𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬||
❤︎❤︎❤︎

"I said I don't play!" I heard Kaya shout loudly. I leaned back on the bench watching Amir, Kaya, and Brielle.

We ended up coming to the park just to get out the house. Lia went back to work and I wasn't trying to stay in, so I hit up Amir and he came over. He was already in town since he wanted to talk, so it wasn't that hard. I chuckled to myself as Amir walked back over to the bench. He blew out a deep breath sitting beside me.

"They argue a lot." I mentioned, putting my attention back on the two little girls. They were sitting on the grass playing with their dolls. The two of them fighting every once in a while on who gets to play with what. They both were just like their mom.

Kaya was aggressive like Kay.

Brielle was quiet like Maya.

Both girls look just like Amir.

"A lot and I'm tired of it. They can work a damn nerve." he blew out another breath.

"Tell me about it." I look over at the stroller where the twins were in. They were sound asleep after crying for about thirty minutes. I tried giving them a bottle, their pacifier, shit I even held them in my arms but that didn't do nothing. They didn't stop until I laid on the bed and rested them on my chest.

Yeah, they were spoiled as fuck.

"Anyway, whatchu wanna talk about homie? It better be important too nigga." I told him and he smacked his lips.

"What Lia got you on a timeframe or something?" he joked.

"No, but she was hesitant with me bringing the twins out here. She thinks it's a little too soon for them to be outside. Made a whole checklist, checked the diaper bag like twenty times, and gave me a whole jug of hand sanitizer." I shook my head thinking of Lia earlier.

I had mentioned going to the park to her and she went crazy. Isaiah and I watched her go back and forth like a mad man. It was funny though I'm not gon' lie.

"Understandable, they're still young." He said and I nodded my head.

"Anyway, whatchu need?" I asked again.

"Well, I needed some advice." He replied. I quickly put my attention on him surprised.

"Amir fucking Davis wants advice from me? His little brother?" I asked stunned, he smack his lips.

"Don't make it into something it's not." he told me.

A huge smile formed on my face, "Oh you know I am. But, seriously, need my advice on what?"

He let out a sigh, "I wanna know exactly how you asked." he said, I raised my brow confused.

"Asked what?"

"Asked Lia to marry you." I stared at him for a minute before facing forward. I cleared my throat, running my hands down my pants.

"Right. You wanna know how I asked Lia to marry me..." I trailed off, nodding my head slowly.

"Yeah, y'all the only ones I know that's married and you my boy. I figured you could be of some help."