𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬

𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐲

||𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭||

Fourteen year old Anthony let out a big sigh, tossing his head back. He look around the house making sure the coast was clear before looking at his mom room door. He was suppose to be in school, but ended up skipping just this one day. Lately, his mom had been acting suspicious around him and he was confused. She would be distant, be angry more often than usual and even was being cautious like crazy.

Anthony couldn't even go play outside with his friends anymore because his mom didn't "trust" them for whatever reason. A grown woman didn't trust a group of fourteen year old boys and that was weird to him.

"Aye!" he jumped, hearing his voice. Anthony turned around to seeing his best friend and cousin coming up the stairs.

"I thought we were going to the park?" Lou asked, walking to his cousin. "I don't wanna be here."

"Relax, man. I wanted to do something real quick." he replied to his cousin, still staring at his moms bedroom door. He debated if he should go inside and invade her privacy.

He knew the consequences if he went in her room and snoop around. But, he was a curious young boy and wanted to know.
He had to know why his mom was acting so different. Lou smack his lips, pushing Anthony to the side then walking inside the room.

"Lou, what the hell!" he exclaimed, walking in behind him.

"Look, ion know what we looking for, but let's get this over with. I wanna shoot some hoops before my pops be on his fuck shit." Lou told him.

Anthony nodded his head slowly, understanding. His Uncle George was mean and rude as hell. Anthony rarely seen him, but when he did come around him and his mom were always arguing with each other. Just last week his uncle came by and ended up dropping a package off. He was being nosy and found out he gave his mom money. Why? He wasn't sure and he couldn't ask questions either cause his mom would ignore him.

Anthony didn't even know about his family that well. All he knew was his uncle was toxic, Lou was his only cousin, his grandparents were long gone and his dad...left. That was it and that was all. At least that's what he assumed since that's all his mom told him. She was secretive with her life.

"Anyway, what are we looking for?" Lou asked breaking the silence that was between the cousins.

Anthony shrugged his shoulders, "Man, ion know. Anything that seems questionable maybe. Like something that doesn't seem right." he answered, looking around the bedroom for anything.