𝐯. 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧' 𝐌𝐞

𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐍𝐉

||𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬||

"A, B, C, D, E, F, G..." Jen look over at me, I nodded my head for her to continue.

"H, I, J, K, elemenope." She continued and I started laughing a little.

"It's l, m, n, o, p." I said slowly for her, pointing at the letters on the piece of paper.

"L, M, N, O, P." She repeated after me slowly, smiling afterwards once she got it correct.

"Good job hon. You have to go slow on that part okay." I told her and she nodded her head.

"Okay, I'm going to keep practicing, Mrs. Simmons."

I got up out the small chair, stretching my arms and legs. My big ass sitting in that small chair was not it at all. But, I noticed when you engage with kids, they enjoyed it and it helped them more. Which was something Heather refused to do with them. This was my third day and boy when I tell you Heather was a lot to maintain and was annoying.

Feeling a sharp pain in my lower pain, I let out a small hiss. I place my hand on my back taking deep breaths. I had been feeling sharp pain here or there for the past week or so. I didn't mind it since it didn't hurt me as bad. Plus, the pain came then went, never stayed for too long.

So, I was good. It wasn't too crazy and I was able to handle it.

"Your going on timeout!" I heard Heather shout causing me to quickly turn around. That was all she did daily; yell. I'm not sure if she knows what her inside voice sound like.

I heard crying and walked over to her quickly. "What's going on?" I asked once I approached. I seen a little girl crying her eyes out, her hair all types of fucked up. She was a pretty black girl that I haven't gotten to meet just yet. However, I did meet her mom and let's say that woman didn't play.

"What's going on?" I asked again since I was ignored the first time.

"This have nothing to do with you, so go somewhere." Heather told me, I roll my eyes stepping up to the little girl. I bent down to her, moving her hands from her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, holding both her hands.

"I-I m-m-mess m-my h-h-hair up." She cried, stuttering a little. I nodded my head looking at her hair. I assumed she came here with a pretty ponytail since that's what it look like.