PROLOGUE

McQuin and Royale Hospitals are the most prestigious hospitals in the country. The owners are very well-known businessmen who are friends. Steven & Maddison McQuin and Zenith & Aleina Castle.

 Steven & Maddison McQuin and Zenith & Aleina Castle

The hospitals are just one of their many businesses... They both built these medical facilities for 1 reason. Their sons.

Their sons' dream is to become a doctor. Instead of working in other hospitals, they decided to build one. And whether their sons change their minds or not as they grow, they still built one.

The McQuin and Royale Hospitals are not only for rich people. Especially the Royale. It prioritizes the poor in need of medical attention.

Their sons knew each other. They met during childhood but, they got on each other nerves. Let's just say, they don't like each other's attitudes or maybe they are just in denial about the attractions.

Marcus McQuin

The uptight son of Steven and Maddison

The uptight son of Steven and Maddison. He is a quiet type of person. Strict in his work. Since he was a kid, he doesn't like to be disturbed.

While Katana Castle...

The opposite of him

The opposite of him. He is a noisy one. Has a sassiness in his veins. Unlike Marcus, he'd rather risk than wait. Some say he's impulsive but, it's just that his way of thinking is simple. If a person needs this, he'll give it no matter what especially when he knows he can still save the person.

Both are now working as a doctor. They are one of those youngest doctors out there. They are listed as one of the most in-demand doctors. They are the best at what they do.

What will they do if their parents decided to make them work together at the same place far away from the city?

Will their bad blood for each other hinders their profession? Or it will lead to something else?
Was it really just to help the others? Or there's a hidden agenda at the same time?

What will be their reaction when they got to know about this?

Let's find out!