16.

"Hngg~ L-Love, slow down," Kana moaned as his cavern was being rammed by Marcus' glory.

"You're so tight, love," Marcus grunted.

Marcus changed their position. Kana is now on top of him.

"Ride me, love. Ride me wild," Marcus said.

Kana places his hands on his lover's abs and starts working his hips while Marcus' hands are on his hips.

"Fuck~" Marcus moaned.

"So, deep... Aahh~" Kana fastens his move and Marcus also starts moving his own, doubling the pleasure.

"I'm c-close... Tsss-aahh" Marcus pulled down Kana and hugged him and rams more.

Kana's back arches, "L-Love~" he moaned.

"That's it, love. Work that hips... Ahh~ fuck," Marcus uttered with labored breathing.

"Ahhnnggg~ c-close," Kana moaned.

"Cum with me," Marcus said, and after a few hard thrusts, they both cum moaning each other's name.

Kana is trying to fight his closing eyes. He feels tired but it was worth it.

"Sleep, love. Let's clean later," Marcus whispered and kissed the side of his head.

Marcus didn't put Kana down on the bed and just kept him on his body and didn't also pull out. Kana just succumbed to sleep.

It was already afternoon when Kana woke up from his tiredness due to their morning exercise earlier.

Groaning, Kana looks around at their love nest. The bedsheet was changed. He feels fresh and looking at the side table, he finds juice and his pain relievers.

"So, thoughtful," he mumbled smiling.

Slowly, he moves to the side to drink it. Fortunately, it's their off. He then went out of the bedroom to look for his man.

"Love?" he called out.

"Mar-cus..." he stopped on his track seeing they had visitors.

He's not that surprised to see their parents there. He knew sooner or later they would know about their condo. It has been days since that night and they were both avoiding them.

Marcus stretched out his hand and he took it. He sits on his lap and buries his face on Marcus's neck not caring about the shocked faces of their moms.

"How are you feeling?" Marcus asked.

Kana didn't answer and just snuggled his face more making his lover chuckle.

Aleina and Maddison glanced at each other in so much confusion before looking at their husbands who were leisurely drinking their coffees.

"What?" Steven asked.

Maddison tilted her head towards their son who is in his world with Kana.

"It is what it is," Her hubby answered.

Aleina looks at her hubby, "Their lovers. It's normal," Zenith said.

Their wives gaped at them. "You guys knew?" Aleina asked.

"Quite obvious, actually," Zenith answered.

Steven shakes his head and moves to tap his son's arm.

"Hey, brat, mind explaining what's going on with these two ladies?" Steven said.

Marcus turned to his mom with a blank face.

"Katana is mine so you guys better clean the rumor you created," he said but he flinched when Kana bit his neck.