3.

***************************
First and foremost, please check my latest announcement yesterday. It has something to do with the updates of my stories... Thanks!
***************************

Katana's

What the fuck is wrong with Dad. Why it has to be McQuin? And that arrogant robot?! Ugh!

"Hey, dude chill." Jae told me...

"How? There are lots of doctors there why him?" I snapped...

Jae is just laughing at me. The audacity of this pole. He's so cold and quiet with others but he's always teasing me.

"Kana... Just what Uncle said, this mission needs the best medical team... That's why we are chosen. And it's the same with the McQuin's... Besides, aren't you happy to work with your crush?" Jae said

My face heated and it made this giant pole laugh out loud.

"He's not my c-crush." I told him but of course, he didn't believe me...

This is the downside when your best friend knew your secret. Yes, I admit. I have a crush on that guy. For how long? Hm..since I can remember. But that guy is so snob and arrogant. He always treated me like I'm a spoiled brat. Yes, I am but I'm not a brat...I guess...anyways...

"Shut up, Jae!"

Look at him he just continues laughing...Argh!!! Someone help me!!!!

*************

McQuin Hospital

"Fucking shit...why it has to be with that brat?"

"Marcus!"

'Oops, I said it out loud.' Marcus thought... Jian is trying to control his laugh...

"Don't be rude. Besides, this is to help the people there. So please, set aside your personal feelings and act like how you should be. Now both of you go and talk to the people you wanted to go with you and inform me afterward."

Maddison shooed her son and Marcus clenched his jaw.

*********

"Stop laughing you punk!" Marcus told Jian who burst out laughing...

"Why so angry? Aren't you happy that you will see your first love again?" Jian teased

"Shut the hell up!" Marcus said gritting his teeth...

"Chill, bro. Why are you so worked up when it comes to him? It's obvious that you still have feelings for him." Jian stated...

They are now at Marcus' office.

"That's the thing. No matter how I tried, it's still him." Marcus admitted massaging his forehead...

"Hm..then, what's stopping you? Why didn't you pursue him? Your parents can back you up since they are friends with his parents." Jian said...

Marcus sighed... "It's not that easy."

Jian frowned... "Why?"

Marcus took a deep breath and told Jian his reason.

"Dude, that's not enough reason. You said so yourself that it could be a misunderstanding. What if what you heard is not for you?"

Marcus thinks for a moment... Jian could be right. But, will it still be worth it if he tries to pursue the other?