11.

They arrived at their destination.  Jian is dragging Jae like a kid. Trent and Jason are taking pictures. Paul and Kelly are annoying each other by messing with one another's pictures. Ms. Dane and Ms. Carter are just watching them fondly. While their "Mommy and Daddy" are still inside the bus sleeping.

Kana jolted in his sleep. He found himself being caged in Marcus' arms. He lifts his face to see that the latter is already looking at him.

*jub*

"Good morning."

"Good morning."

They are staring at each other lovingly when they heard series of clearing of throats.

"Daddy, Mommy, you can continue that later." Kelly teased them.

Kana tried to move but Marcus didn't let him.

"Don't call doc. M, daddy." Paul told her.

"Why not?" Kelly asked with her hands, on her hips.

"Only Kana can call him that, Kells," Jian answered her.

"Oohhh~"

They chuckled at how red Kana's ears turned.

"Stop teasing my baby," Marcus said earning a slap on his chest.

"Enough teasing my son. Let's go." Ms. Carter said. Kana beamed at him.

"Mommy~"

He made a grabby hand making the others laughed at his cuteness. They all head out and went to their cabin first before exploring.

After settling their things, they start exploring except Marcus. He got a call from his father. When he's done talking, he followed them.

He went out to search for his baby. He found the others but his baby is not with them.

"Where's your mother?" He asked them.

They all pointed in the direction where Kana went. He thanked them and go ahead. He found him sitting on the ground.

"Love" he called. Kana turned in his direction and beamed seeing him.

 Kana turned in his direction and beamed seeing him

"Come, sit" Kana gestured him to come closer.

"Why are you sitting here? It's dirty." Marcus said but he still sat down.

Kana leaned his head on Marcus' shoulder and hugs his arm.

"It's quiet here."

Marcus caresses Kana's hair. "I heard they have sunflowers here."

Kana leaned away and looks at him excitedly. "Really?!"

"Yes. That's why I chose this place. Wanna check it?"