13.

As Kana is telling Marcus everything, the latter remained expressionless. They are now seated on a bench.

"So, you didn't really drink your suppressant?" Marcus asked.

"What?" Marcus asked when Kana just looked at him confused.

"You're that worried about that rather than me keeping my condition a secret?" Kana asked. He's kind of feeling hurt that Marcus is worried about impregnating him.

Marcus smiled, "Love, don't tire your pretty brain. I don't care if you get pregnant. I will be the happiest man if that happens. I know you are a responsible person and you know what's right from wrong-

"You knew about it," Kana stated. He figured out that Marcus knew his condition.

Marcus smiled and runs his thumb on Kana's cheek.

"Yes," he simpered.

"Since when?" Kana asked with his trembling voice.

Marcus got worried and was about to hold his hand but Kana stepped back.

"When?!"

Marcus was startled at the sudden change in Kana.

"A few years ago. I heard my parents talking about it," Marcus said.

Kana was baffled that Marcus and his parents knew his secret when it only should be known by his family.

Kana's breathing starts to get heavy. Marcus knew that his boyfriend is having a panic attack.

"Don't touch me!" Kana screamed when Marcus tried to touch him.

"Okay. I won't touch you but please, try to calm down. Steady your breathing, love," Marcus said.

Kana is staring at him while catching his breath. His eyes are telling different things.

"Love, don't overthink it. What we have has nothing to do with me knowing that. I love you even before I learned about that," Marcus told him.

Kana took a deep breath before slouching his shoulders in defeat. This time, Marcus tried again and approach him. 

"Love?"

"I'm sorry for bursting out," Kana said guiltily.

Marcus smiled and hugs him. "It's okay. It's normal to act like that," 

Kana sighed and tightens his hold on his man who is peppering his head with soft kisses. 

"Are you really okay with me being able to carry a child? I'm not a freak in your eyes?" Kana asked.

Marcus cupped his face, "You being a carrier is a blessing to us both and I will never think of you as a freak. Never,"

That made Katana break down and cry. He didn't lie when he said he stopped taking the meds. Though he is scared that their first intercourse will make him pregnant, he didn't regret it. He's not ready to be a father, a mother rather if ever it happens. But if their love bears its fruit, he will love the child with all his heart. Especially now that he knows that Marcus is feeling the same way.

"I love you, Marcus," he said

"I love you so much, my Katana," Marcus replied

"If I happen to get preg-

"I will be the luckiest man on earth. Imagine a mini-me running around calling me dada? Oh~ just the thought of it is making me feel excited," Marcus said and it made Kana's heart swells in happiness.