12.

With that being said, Marcus claims Kana's lips in a fiery kiss. They are hungry for each other.

"Hnngg~"

Kana moaned when Marcus bit his lower lip. Parting from the kiss, they are panting hard.

"Are you sure, love?"

Kana runs his fingers on Marcus' face. He pulled his nape and claimed his lips as his answer.

"Yes,"

Marcus smiled continue to devour Katana's lips. Leaving it swollen and bruised, he turned his attention to the latter's neck.

"Aah~ fuck!"

Kana cried out when he felt Marcus' teeth plunge in. His grips on the latter's nape tightened.

Slowly, their clothes were taken off of their bodies.

"You're so perfect,"

Kana runs his fingers along with Marcus' specs. The latter took it and entwined his fingers and laid at the side of Kana's head.

"I love you,"

"I love you, Marcus,"

They once again claimed each other's lips. Marcus is pressing his body to Kana, earning a sweet melodious moan.

Marcus went down to Kanata's neck, to his collarbone leaving marks until he reached the latter's glory. Kana could only moan in pleasure.

"M-marcus~ tsss-ah~"

He arches his back when Marcus engulfs his shaft. He didn't imagine that this day would come.

"Love~"

The euphoric feeling is consuming Kana's being. Marcus is surely pleasuring him.

"I'm going to prepare you, love," Marcus said.

Kana shook his head. "I can take it, love. I'm a man too,"

"But this is your first time. I don't want you getting hurt," Marcus said and he got confused why Kana starts giggling.

"Love, we both know it will still hurt. So, let's just go for it,"

Marcus shakes his head, chuckling.

"Alright. Don't curse me after, okay?" he said and Kana gave an okay sign with a wink.

Marcus spread Kana's legs more and positioned himself. Their eyes locked at each other and Marcus starts pushing his manhood slowly.

Kana's face is twitching. It sting but he can and he will bear any pain for this moment.

They both sighed in contentment when Marcus managed to push his whole thing inside Kana's hole.

Marcus starts moving slowly at first before increasing his pace. The sounds they are creating are joining the sound of the wind.

As they reach their peak, they both profess their love for one another. It was a wonderful night for them both. They made love the whole night.

***
Morning came and Kana woke up as the ray of light grazes his face. Opening his eyes, he saw the eyes of his lover. The eyes that capture his whole being.

He lifts his hand and caresses his man's face who is warmly smiling at him.

"Good morning, love,"

Marcus greeted him and kissed his palm. It brings a smile to his face. Instead of answering, he snuggled to him and pecks Marcus' neck.

"Do you want to stay longer?" Marcus asked him.