Episode 30

Red Pattinson's Point of View

This looks like a one-sided battle.

Which is our advantage.

The royal guards are doing well.

"Seems like it's easier than I anticipated." I said while fixing my jet-black hair.

"You're right. What are we gonna do now?" Said Kenji in his human form."We can't just stand here and watch the fight, right?"

I'm just standing in the corner while crossing my arms and laying my back on the wall.

"We should go to Velvet now." Said Lilian in her human form.

Hmmm...

"But we should make sure that the mages here are captured." I said in a nonchalant tone.

My ears are filled with the sound of swords and armors of the knights and the chants of the mages.

Huh?

"Where is Calixtar by the way?" I asked while fixing my posture.

"Eh? Brother Cal? I saw him went inside the man---" an explosion cuts off Lilian's sentence.

KABOOM!

What the...

I looked at the direction of the explosion.

!!!

It's inside the mansion!!

"We need to go!" I said in a hurry.

"But what about the mages?!" Said Kenji while transforming to his wolf form.

"There's no time!" I run toward the door and slammed it open.

Where...where...

There!

We ran straight to the area with smoke.

And there....we found Calixtar while being pinned on the wall with his whimpers.

"Playing with a dog does not interest me." Said the person with green hair and a mask.

Her figure is familiar...

...

What should I do in this situation...?

"Oh~ another group of uninvited visitors, huh." She said while throwing Calixtar on the wall with a magic spell and it made a huge crack on the bricks.

Tch.

"Brother Cal..!" Lilian attempted on running towards him but I stopped her.

I looked at the lady in a cloak with a serious gaze.

"The two of you...proceed to Velvet without me. Calixtar and I will handle her. Now go!" I said while signalling my hand.

"But...!"

"We must go, Lilian!" Said Kenji and ran toward the other room.

Lilian followed her cousin but even before they can enter the room, the Lady casted a barrier spell.

"Hehe, not so fast."

I need to find a way!

"I'm your opponent." I said in a serious tone while raising my chin and looking at her with my fierce eyes.

"Haha oh reall---"

But even before she can say another word... Calixtar, in his human form, is already standing right behind her and held her neck.