Episode 13

Velvet Pattinson's Point of View

This day finally came...

Papa and mom happily prepared our departing. They prepared four carriages for us. They said it will take three days to reach the estate so it will be a problem if we're not comfortable in a narrow carriage.

3 carriages for us and 1 carriage for all our things.

I am now outside the gate of our mansion where the carriages are prepared. I wore a light golden pink, long sleeve dress with white laces down to my feet. I am with my two brothers wearing their casual clothes. I got used to wearing lady-like clothes these days.

A few minutes later, the Zinitrious came with their luggage in the hands of their servants. The servants then quickly left after fixing their luggage on the carriage.

Cal and Kenji are wearing casual clothes like my brothers too and Lilian wearing a very simple but elegant blue dress.

"Yo!"

Kenji greeted us with a sweet smile on his face while waving at us as always.

He then high-fived my two brothers. From what I knew, Kenji's at the same age as me but he's so sweet like a child. I may call him childish as a compliment.

Lilian, as expected, greeted me with a hug. Cal on the other hand didn't say a word.

Ethan arrived later...

" Am I late?" he asked.

" You're just right on time, we're now waiting for his highness and the princess." I answered nonchalantly.

" Oh, about our carriages, I think it would be better for the girls to have their girl talk. Therefore, my sister, sister Lilian, and the princess will be in a single carriage. Ethan, my brother, and I will be on the next carriage and brother Cal, brother Kenji, and his highness on another carriage, any objections?" said Red.

"..."

That's Red for you.

" Sometimes, you do freak me out by how you think." -Cal.

" What do you mean? It's just common sense." he answered normally.

GLOOM

'So does that mean we don't have any common sense?' we all thought.

And finally...

The Prince and the Princess arrived.

As they step out of the carriage, the first thing I saw was the crown prince.

He wears casual clothes like the men beside me to not catch so much attention.

But after he stepped out of the carriage, he held his hand on the woman.

Wearing a blood-red dress, that really suits her fair-skin. Her blue eyes are like sapphires under the moonlight. But those eyes...

don't have any emotions at all.

The princess then finally made her appearance. There is no doubt that she has the looks.

Bless this family's genes.

She has wavy hair with the same color as his brother's, silver.

The way she walks doesn't show any kind of elegance, which looks familiar. We then showed courtesy and bowed our heads.

"Your highnesses..." we said.

...

" Cut the crap..."