-END OF SEASON 1-

The first season finally ended. As the author, I've got mixed emotions.

This is my first novel, so I apologize for such poor-quality writing skills that I have. However, I assure you that I will write better for the next season.

I might reconstruct the whole novel though, I'm not satisfied with its quality...really.

I've been through a lot, there were times when I thought "should I just drop this novel?"

But I can't just abandon the story I made within 10 months.

I never expected that there would be "strangers" who would read this novel of mine, I mean, I can't explain it T^T it just feels so good that a lot of people appreciates what I've been writing.

So, I'll take a short break. (though I've been lazing around this whole time)

I'll gather my thoughts for the upcoming arc of A Champion Got Reincarnated as a Noble Lady.

I think it would also be best to update 5 chapters at the same time (Because I find it a little frustrating for the readers to read just a single chapter after waiting for a long time [based on experience])

Anyway~ even I, the author, forgot lots of things that happened in my own novel, so I'll reread it to make sure not to leave any plot holes.

To my readers, please do continue to support the story of Jadie Louise, or should I say Lady Velvet Pattinson.

Hmmmm.... and I wonder who she'll end up with~?

That's all, see you next time!

-mynameisAJMA