Episode 10

Velvet Pattinson's Point of View

"Woah..."

The town is very different when it's festival night.

The first thing I saw was the colorful, round light bulbs hanging on the street lamps. The booths are crowded and a lot of children are holding some plushies and eating street foods.

" Try this rum! This is a limited edition for a cheap price!"

" Buy your tickets for the theatre performance at six!"

" Just throw the dart at the bull's eye and won the biggest teddy bear for your kid or lover!"

Woaaaaahh!

The atmosphere of this place is way better than the palace!

This way, I can have fun without worrying about anything. My heart's beating so fast and I feel the heat in my cheeks that caused them to blush. The more the sky gets darker, the more the lights shine brighter and more people came.

The night is cool but the people's smile is making it warm. There's a strange atmosphere with flowers floating around.

" Are you hungry? We can grab something to eat."

I smelled yummy food on my right.

It's grilled squid.

" Yes, I want that." I said while pointing at the grilled squid.

After eating... we went to a theatre performance.

It's called 'The song of the Fallen Angel"

It's so dark, and the only thing we can see clearly is the red curtain which I assume to be the stage in front of us.

I went to my reserved seat and Lucas sat on my right.

I wonder how a theatre performance will play in front of my eyes in this world.

And then I unintentionally heard a conversation on my left.

" Why a theatre house of all places?" said the person sitting next to me. I can't see his face because of his robe and hood, and also because of the darkness. But his voice gives chills.

" They said the play is really good! Oh come on, just do me a favor and sit silently and watch the play, please brother?" said the girl sitting next to him.

Oh, what the hell...

That voice just now's from Lilian!

Yeah, I collapsed but I will not forget her sweet voice that's ringing in my ears.

Then the person next to him is the pervert!

Although it's my fault that time for kicking him. If you're wondering why I didn't just use my hands, it's because I know from the start that my arms are papers against him so I used my greatest asset, my legs.

But still! He looked below my dress that night. That PERVERT.

" Haha, brother. Lilian's asking you a favor. Just sit still." said the person next to Lilian. It's the first time I heard his voice.

Oh gosh... I need to switch places with Lucas right now.

I stand and was about to talk to Lucas about switching places but the lights turned on and the red curtain unveiled the stage slowly.

Why of all times?

" Hey, young lady. Would you please sit down? You're blocking our view." said the man sitting behind us.