Prologue

I don't want to die.

This thought crossed Jade Louise's mind every second as her heart pounded so fast like there was a horse galloping inside her chest. Her eyes filled with tears that she couldn't see properly. Her clothes wrinkled and her hair a mess.

The plane was shaking dangerously causing the passengers to be in a state of uncontrollable panic.

It was chaos.

The attendants were working on the technicalities that might be able to save them from the worst case scenario.

But it seemed like it would all soon be in vain.

There was nothing Jade can do.

I don't want to die.

I am boarding this damned plane to attend the interview regarding the championships!

If I had known that I would end up like this, I wouldn't have agreed in the first place!

She was supposed to fly to the capital for a live television interview.

But a disaster occurred. According to the people who managed the plane, there was an engine failure.

And nobody liked the sound of an engine failure.

I am still young!

She trembled. She was grasping her short, brunette hair as she gasped for air.

She was wishing that this was only but a bad dream.

I am a martial artist, the so-called modern genius of Karate, and I will fvcking die in a plane crash?

Her lower lip bled as she bit it, tears filling her hazelnut brown eyes.

The whole airplane was filled with cries of agony and despair.

I haven't graduated in college.

I want to experience the love that every girl yearned for!

I am still seventeen, I don't want to die yet!'

She called her sister—her only family, with her mobile phone. But of course, there was no proper reception for her to make a phone call.

What will happen to her when she finds out I'm dead?

She's my older sister, I don't want to see her mourning for me.

She sobbed and found herself sitting on a seat as the pangers ran and panic, demanding for a chute. However, they knew very well that there was nothing they could do since they were above the ocean. They were only but in a state of denial.

I wanted to apologize to the guys I have beaten up in middle school...

Tears ran across her cheeks.

Her heart was not giving any signs of slowing down.

Eventually . . .

the plane fell into the depths of the sea.

God . . . Buddha . . . Brahman . . . or anyone. If there is really a greater deity, I ask of you with all my heart to hear me.

Please give me a chance . . .

Please . . .

I want to live my life to the fullest.

Karate athlete Jade Louise, 36 civilians dead after plane plummeted to sea