Episode 14

Velvet Pattinson's Point of View

" And that's how I met your brother..."

" Pffft!"

Seeing her laugh is quite a scene. Her eyes are curving into a smile and she looks sparkling. It looks like the chilly atmosphere is gone.

I can tell she not sociable in the first place but would you look at that?

I feel somewhat...relieved.

" And then (chat chat chat)"

"(chat)"

"(chat)"

CLIP CLOP

CLIP CLOP

It's getting quite noisy outside...

Hm?

Oh, we are already out of the forest and it's a village!

It's been a while since I left the mansion for a vacation on our estate here in the southern lands. How nostalgic.

" Oh, this is the first time I crossed the southern borders... the village is pretty.." Lilian said while staring at the window.

And I unconsciously looked at the princess who's staring at the window.

" Actually, I've never been outside the palace, really."

"!!!"

What?!

She never experienced going outside the palace? That's impossible! It's nearly impossible for the princess to not go out because it's common for her to attend parties and buy dresses or jewels in the town. So how can she be isolated in the palace in her life?

" O-oh! I mean I've never been outside since last year, that's what I'm stating."

Oh...

Right... Caspian said she's been acting odd since last year. I don't know what kind of 'odd' it was but I can definitely sense it.

" Is that so, your hi- Camilla?" -Lilian.

Camilla just nodded.

" It's getting dark already, we must find an inn." I said to the coachman through the small hole to reach him.

" Yes, milady." he shortly replied.

CLIP CLOP

CLIP CLOP

The coachman asked the inn employees if there are any rooms for 9 people.

I'm actually curious if there will be any rooms for that many people but I guess this world has rooms that are suitable for many persons. We will only need to find a place to stay for one night and in the morning, we will continue our trip.

Or we can just rent the whole inn. We have Caspian on our side after all.

But he's not that kind of person to abuse his authority. We can't just order the people who paid for the inn to leave. If the prince would actually do it, then I'll never be his friend. I hate people who abuse people.

( A/N coming from you...)

Anyways, some inns don't have enough rooms so the coachman said " I guess most of the inns are fully booked, milady. But would you mind if we check the inn right there?" The coachman said and pointed to a large inn.

I don't see any problems with the building.

" Is there something wrong about it?" I asked.

We're still inside the carriage so the coachman pointed the shop beside the inn through the carriage's window.