Episode 31

Caspian Throndsen's Point of VIew

What in the world...

" Lady Haydn." I said in a baritone voice. "Explain what is happening at once."

Velvet...and Daven are standing right beside each other. They have the same expression and the same aura that gives chills throughout the room.

They're looking at us with a a powerful gaze, and a slight grin on their lips...

as if they're mocking us.

" It was implanted to her body, I can no longer undo it, my prince." she said in a serious tone, as if she herself, is having a hard time figuring out what to do right now.

" What are the possible solutions?" I said while gritting my teeth and clenching my fists.

" This is a powerful curse, I don't think I could save Lady Pattinson with this situation, it's an absolute chaos."

...

There's no way...

" I don't know what's happening right now..." Lucas said as he walks closer towards the two of us. "But I know one thing for sure...my sister's in great danger."

I could sense his boiling anger and I could also see the veins popping on his forehead.

" Chitchatting, eh? What a boring reunion..." Velvet and Daven said in unison as they both folded their arms and pouted.

This is getting worse.

" What should we do...?" I said while keeping my voice from cracking. I need to stay composed and think of a plan.

Lady Haydn looks bothered and knitted her eyebrows as she reply to my query.

"We have no choice but to kill them both."

!!!

Before I could even move, in a blink of an eye... Lucas grabbed her collar with his deadly glare that pierces right through Thelamora.

But knowing her, she didn't even flinch a bit and she also replied with her elemental eyes' death glare.

Both of them wasn't affected by each other's presence at all.

" What...did...you say...?" Lucas said while gritting his teeth.

" I believe you're not deaf, my lord." Haydn replied with confidence as she looks down on him.

...

I can see the rage from his eyes as he gripped her collar harder.

" We came here to rescue my sister, and now, you're going to kill her?" He said and grinned at the edge of his mouth. " If that's your decision, go die first. I don't care about who you are. A legend? A elemental? Don't make me laugh!"

" Lucas Pattinson!" I said as I pointed my sword at his neck.

He flinched.

I don't want to do this.

I really don't,

But I must...

...for the sake of the empire.

" Let go of her at once. You know very well that your actions might bestow punishment for your bloodline. The lady that you're disrespecting right in front of me, the crown prince, has been the right hand of the emperor for over two hundred years." I said as I nervously made the tip of the sword touch his neck.