Episode 11

Velvet Pattinson's Point of View

We're now in front of so many booths. This is a paradise!

And the very first booth that caught my attention is the punching machine!

The guys with me just followed me to the booth with the punching machine. They look absolutely puzzled and stiff.

" Um... you know, Velvet.. we werewolves can't try that one, and also your brother. It's cheating." said Lilian in a worried tone.

" Oh, I would like to try the machine."

" What?!" -them.

I ignored their reactions and hurried to the booth.

" Welcome, young lads. Only 3 silvers and you will have the chance to win prizes." said the old man in a boring tone as if only a few customers are playing his game.

The werewolves beside me hide their ears and tails but of course, they're not participating.

The punching machine is huge and it's the first time I saw one. The punching machine in the modern world is entirely different.

I placed 3 silvers on the table.

" Who's gonna play?" the man asked.

I pointed myself and he's in surprise. But I don't care.

" The highest point is exactly 100, and only the two strongest people in the empire can earn such score. So if you exceed the score 30, then you'll have your prize."

I nodded. The guys are wondering why I, a woman with a weak body and a noble lady, is playing such a game.

But the mad dog's looks like he's interested in the outcome.

" You can do whatever you want with the machine, just don't use weapons and things." he added.

Without hesitation, I punched the mansion as hard as I can.

...

OWWWWW!

The numbers on the machine are blinking and I'm quite excited about the results.

" A-are you alright??" -Lucas, Lilian, and Kenji.

" O-of course..."

...

My shoulders lowered.

I'm disappointed in myself to have such a score...

26

" Not bad for a lady. But nice try..." said the old man while grinning.

The mad dog's puzzled and can't seem to process the information.

Oh! I have an idea!

"AH!" I said.

I placed another 3 silvers on the desk.

The man in the booth looks puzzled by the way I acted.

" You said I can do anything to it right?" I said while grinning.

I removed my flat shoe on my right foot.

Ah!

Of course, I grabbed some of my dress' clothes part so that it won't fly. The pervert's here too.

I kicked the punching machine with a kick only a karate expert can do. It's a stomp kick and I used my ankle to hit the machine.

And... of course. The guys' jaw dropped and they all have huge eyes. Even the old man can't believe that a lady just kicked a machine.