33 - Emotional Roller Coaster

Silence engulfed us.

"The King has demanded your presence home. I'm sorry I tried to get him to at least wait a couple days but he was adamant that you get here today."

I sighed out loud. This was not how I was looking forward to spending the day after the night that I just had. My eyes met Adrian's. We both knew this was coming, just not so soon. Alexis had hung up a couple minutes ago, but I didn't want to move. His hands caressed my cheek. "You have to go Princess."

"I know," I said, and pressed my lips to his. No other words were said, none were needed. The next time I opened my eyes I was in the castle, and I was quite naked. Crap! I made my way to Alexis's room. No one was there so I showered and borrowed some of her clothes. Now it was time to face the music. I could still hear Adrian's thoughts and this made me smile, but for now I had to block him out, and that's just what I did.

I made my way down the staircase and followed the voices that I could barely make out.

I heard his voice before I saw him and it sent shivers down my spine. "How the fuck did they get in the castle in the first place?" He was pissed, I could tell. I sighed before I pushed the door open and stepped into the room. All eyes were focused on me. Dimitri's gaze especially bored into mine.

"I'm sorry for your loss your majesty." He gave me a small nod. I peeked at Dimitri and he stood there studying me. After a couple seconds he barked at Chad telling him to find out how they got in the castle and approached me. I stood there looking up at him, while he stared down at me. Then, out of nowhere he kissed me; hard. His kiss startled me a little making me gasp and he took that opportunity to thrust his tongue into my mouth. I sighed into the kiss and responded by wrapping my tongue around his. Somebody cleared their throat and I pulled away from him a little breathless.

"If you will excuse me, I have business to take care of," he said before dragging me from the room. I kept quiet because I didn't exactly know what his mood was like at the moment.

He pushed me into the room before stepping in and locking the door behind him. Still I said nothing. He stood with his arms folded across his chest.

"So my mother had to die before you found yourself home." He said it more like a statement than an actual question. I didn't answer.

"Assume position."

My eyes flew up to his.

"Don't test me Alyssa. Assume fucking position."

His voice scared me a bit because he has never spoken to me with so much hate in his voice before. I slowly sank to my knees before him.

"I'm going to show you the consequences of your action. By the time I am finished with you, I'm sure you will think twice about running from me again." He stalked past me and went to take a shower. I stayed in position on the floor and prepared myself to wait until his return.

When he finally came back he only had on a pair of ripped jeans. He took a chair and placed it in front of me then sat down.

"Now, this is how things will go from now on. You are to be groomed to take over the throne. You will take lessons on etiquette, business, politics and whatever else that is needed of you. After one month you should be able to function as Queen. However, we have to get married first and go on our honeymoon. So one month of grooming and then two weeks to arrange our wedding and one week for our honeymoon."

I nodded.

"As of this moment, I own you. During the days we will act like a loving couple in public, but at nights I am your master and nothing else. You will be punished until I think you've had enough. You will obey me and do whatever I ask of you without complaint. In here I am master or Sir, never Dimitri. You lost my trust and it's up to you to earn it back. Do you understand?"