5 - Power Play

5 - Power Play

The sound of her voice made me hard again instantly, and Jules moan below me. I broke eye contact with my redhead beauty and removed myself from between Jules's legs. I found my pants and took my own sweet time putting it on before turning back to my mate.

"Hello to you too Aria."

She narrowed her eyes at me but kept the same nonchalant expression on her face before looking at Jules.

"Leave."

Her voice was dead quiet. No form of expression was seen on her face as she said this.

"I'm sorry but that is Master Blake's decision and he did not ask me to leave so I won't."

"I see," was all she said.

I stood leaning casually against the wall with my arms folded in front me taking in the scene.

"And you are?"

"I belong to Master Blake."

I rolled my eyes at this but was pleasantly surprised when Aria burst out laughing.

"You belong to Master Blake," she repeated and laughed once more.

I know I should do something but the situation was quite entertaining. Jules has never been anything but the occasional fuck. Where she got this 'belong to me' crap is beyond me.

I was roused from my thoughts when I heard Aria speaking again.

"I said leave bitch."

The way she held herself together was very impressive, her expression never waivered one bit.

Unfolding my arms I got ready to put an end to this crap, when Jules opened her big mouth.

"No you listen, Master Blake is mine and will always be mine and I am not about to let some whore come in here and take him from me. Master Blake is MINE!"

I didn't have time to process what the bitch said before all hell broke loose. One minute she was shouting in Aria's face, the next she was up against the far corner of the wall gasping for breath and scratching at her throat. I tried to move from my position but something was holding me back.

"What the fuck?! Why can't I move?"

"Care to say that again slut? Master Blake is what?"

Jules stopped struggling and was now trying to catch as many breaths as she possibly could, and it was then I noticed Aria was still standing in the same spot as before. Is she doing this, I wondered.

I opened my mouth to call out to Aria, but Jules again opened that stupid mouth of hers.

"You will never have him. You can't fuck him the way he wants it, the way he likes it. You will only be another whore to him, another pussy for him to fuck. I will always be around. Master Blake will always want me. And even though he picked you to be his mate he will never be yours. How does it feel to know that you will never be Queen? To know that Prince Dimitri chose your sister when it should have been you," she said with a smile.

The walls started shaking and I knew I had to do something before it's too late.

"Aria let her go!" I found myself shouting.

Her head whipped around so fast I barely saw her move, and when I looked into her eyes they were no longer grey. Two black orbs stared at me, and there were flecks of gold simmering in them like the fires of hell itself.

"Oh shit!"

Aria's Pov

How dare he defend this whore! My control snapped.