4 - Deer in the headlights

Blake's POV

I can't wait to fuck her. Just thinking about it has got me so hard. I looked at her face and saw only confusion there, so I decided to take her mind off everything. I silently made my way to stand behind her and pressed my body to hers while bringing my hand around her to rest them on her flat stomach. I heard a small gasp before she spun around furiously.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

I smirked.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm hugging my mate."

"Did I give you permission to touch me?"

One eyebrow rose as she said this, and that small gesture had me imagining all sorts of things that I am going to do to her.

"Well I am going to have to touch you sometime Aria. In case you have forgotten you belong to me now."

I awaited her response and she didn't disappoint.

"You listen to me Blake. I will not fuck you whenever you want. I will do so, if or when I choose, and that will be the only time ever! My duty is to be your mate and provide you with a son so that your bloodline will continue. If this does not suit you, then go and find that whore of yours to satisfy your needs."

I am going to have so much fun punishing her and breaking her spirits.

"You know, I am going to enjoy fucking that mouth of yours and watch while you swallow every drop of my seed as I cum."

With that I spun on my heels and exited my father's office.

Who the fuck does she think she is? She is here to serve me; fuck me and suck me whenever I want. How dare she claim that she will be the one to choose when we fuck? Well I will just have to prove her wrong, but for now I need to find a warm pussy to bury this cock in, and release the tension that bitch Aria caused.

Alexis's POV

All this time I have been a silent observer in the room, and I must say, I really don't care for all this mate crap. I love sex and care about nothing else. When it comes to sex I've done it all.

I took the time to study Chad. He seemed awfully quiet throughout the whole debacle. What is he thinking? What's he hiding? I sense a dark aura surrounding him. I can't put my finger on it, but something seems off about him.

I heard Aria sigh.

"Well Sis you really do know how to frustrate a man." I chuckled. "Let's just hope he didn't take your advice and go fuck that whore from before."

I saw anger flash in her eyes and maybe something more. This should be interesting. I turned to Chad, "Well mate, are you going to show me to my room or not?"

Aria's POV

After Alexis left with Chad, I was left alone with my thoughts. This whole situation is going to give me an ulcer. Alyssa has gone off to God knows where with that demon spawn a.k.a Dimitri, and I'm more worried about her than anything else. I can't even begin to imagine what he's going to do to her. At least Alexis is okay. She has always been able to take care of herself so I'm not worried about her. As for me, well as much as I'd like to say it would be absolutely awful to sleep with Blake that's not true. In all honesty I can't wait to take all of him in my cunt and mouth but I will not make it easy for him.

I was so lost in my thoughts, I didn't hear when the door opened.

"What are you still doing here child?" I heard the King say.

"Nothing your majesty. I was just thinking and, well Blake left me here."

"He WHAT?!!"

I winced at his tone.

"That piece of...umm, I'll get someone to take you to your room. Allow me to apologize on my son's behalf."

I smiled.

He picked up the phone, and in less than a minute a tall young man who looked to be about 15 was at the door waiting.

"Thank you your majesty."

"Call me Leon and it's no problem."

*************************************************

I sent a servant for Jules even though my cock was calling for a certain redhead with grey eyes. I just can't seem to get her out of my head. I'm so horny right now, I just want a long hard fuck.

I heard a soft knock and went to answer the door.

I grabbed Jules and pulled her roughly into the room.

"What took you so long?" I growled. "Strip!"

She started to slowly unbutton her robe.

"I don't have time for this shit!"

I spun her around to face the wall and ripped the robe off her.

"Mast..."

I quickly covered her mouth.

"No talking!"

By that time I was practically bursting at the seams. I used my other hand to unbutton my pants and slammed into her hitting bottom. Gripping her waist and sinking my fingers into her flesh, I pummeled her over and over again and she started moving backwards to meet me thrust for thrust.

"Don't move! You will take all of me! Every. Single. Thrust."

I heard her whimper and felt her pussy walls tightening around me.

"Don't you dare cum! I control you. I am your master! If you fucking cum before I tell you to I will tie you up in this room and leave you for days. Understand?"

"Yes master."

"Now get on your knees and suck my cock!"

I watched as she sunk to her knees and took all of me into her mouth, sucking and licking me right down to my balls.

"Finger yourself for me Jules. Stick two fingers in your dripping cunt and stroke yourself."

I watched as she fingered her hairless cunt and thrust further into her mouth.

"That's enough! Get on all fours. I want to taste that pussy of yours."

I took her fingers into my mouth and sucked them clean.

"Hmm yummy."

She let out a long pornstar moan and got on all fours.

I slid down to the floor and positioned my mouth underneath her cunt.

"Sit on my face Jules. I want to taste you."

Before she could even move I grabbed her and lowered her on my waiting tongue and started licking her cunt. I loved eating pussy. I stuck my tongue out and started fucking her with it. By this time she was grinding on my face and moaning loudly.

"That's it bitch! Ride my face. Ride my fucking face! Harder!"

I spun her around on my tongue and guided my dick back to her waiting arms while sticking one finger in her ass as I continue to lap up her pussy juices.

"Mmmm master I'm gonna cum. Please can I cum?"

"Not yet!"

I flipped us over so that I was now on top in the same position. Burying my face into her cunt I continue to suck that pussy like I was thirsty and it's the only thing that can quench the thirst.

She was on the edge and so was I so I reluctantly moved my face from her cunt and my cock from her mouth, and changed position so that I was now at her entrance.

Gripping her hair I whispered in her ears, "cum" while burying myself to the hilt and emptying my seed inside her.

"Don't stop on my account 'mate'."

At the sound of those words, I whipped my head up and stared into a pair of steely grey eyes.