17 - Dinner

17 - Dinner

Aria's POV

It has been two weeks since the incident happened with Blake, and the servant hadn't gotten better. She went into a coma after the first night and hasn't woken up since. The chances of her surviving looked slim. I might sound evil but I hope the stupid bitch just die already. Blake hasn't been the same from he found out her wounds were not healing, and that she hasn't woken up. I felt him withdraw from everyone. He went back to his room and has been distant ever since. I didn't want to choose sides between Blake and Nate but Blake needed me right now so I went and stayed in his room with him. Nate wanted to give us time together alone and I appreciated that.

The good thing was that he didn't tell me to leave his room, and he always seemed to hang on to me when he was asleep. It's as if he was afraid I would leave him. Highly unlikely that I would leave him, but I ensured that I am always near or close enough in the event he does need me.

I haven't told him Nate and I slept together yet, now is just not the time. He might be okay with Nate and I being mates but to find out his best friend and cousin went there first would be a blow to the ego.

"Aren't you going to get ready for the dinner and introduction ceremony?"

"You're the one that should be getting ready. I'm a guy, it doesn't take me that long. Oh and remember you have to wear your mate's colour. You all do."

"Fuck I forgot. I don't even know what your royal colour is. What if I don't have anything to wear? Why did you wait so long to tell me. Ugh!"

"Well I'm sure you can find something blue and green."

"What do you mean blue and green?"

"Blue is my colour and green is Nate's. Since we're both your mate I guess you can wear both, although technically you don't have to. But I would like you to wear something green as well. It would mean a lot to Nate."

I went to the closet to find something to wear. I had a dress in mind but I don't know if it will do. After searching for about five minutes I finally found it.

"How about this?" The dress I found was a little on the short side but I think it was perfect. It had just the right mixture of blue and green to highlight both my mates. It was sleeveless with a V neckline that cut all d way down to my navel. It fit perfectly to my body all the way down to just below my ass. The front was a light bluish colour and the straps at the back was an aqua looking green that was crossed at the top and the rest was completely backless down to the top of my backside. It was perfect.

"Try it on." His eyes darkened a little.

"I have to find shoes first. Never mind I know the perfect pair." I disappeared in to the closet once again going to the back where I had my shoes. I remember my mom taking us to buy shoes once, and my sisters and I got the same pumps but in different colours. Come to think of it I don't think that was a coincidence. She insisted that I got the white pair but I was determined to get the aqua looking one.

I pulled it out and gasped. It was the perfect mixture of blue and green intertwined you couldn't tell where one colour ended and the other began. I didn't even realize it until now.

"We need to get ready! Where is Nate?"

"I'll get him, you need to shower and get ready. We'll be here and ready when you're finished."

"What about my hair?"

"Leave it down."

After about half an hour in the shower I got out and went to get dressed. I had to say the dress fit perfectly and the shoes topped it off just as perfectly. I dried my hair and straightened it. It came just below my shoulders and I liked it. I sat down and started working on my make-up. I had in blue pearl earrings so I opted to wear green eye shadow along with the usual blush, eyeliner and mascara. Instead of lip stick I stuck to lip gloss. I had to say, I looked hot. I stood up taking in myself in the mirror.