12 - Unhinged

12 - Unhinged

“I thought I’d find you here.”

“What do you want Dimitri? I thought you would be asleep by now. Alyssa seems to have you wrapped around her little fingers. How does it feel brother, to not be in control?”

He looked surprised by my comment.

“You don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“The expression on your face says I do.” I smirked. “Don’t I? You don’t seem to care about anyone else since you chose Alyssa as yours. Who, by the way should have been mine, but once again soon to be King Dimitri gets what he wants no questions asked. You should have been the one stuck with that stubborn redhead, not me. She won’t even let me touch her.”

“Have you tired talking to her without letting your temper get in the way? Because from what I gather you’re too busy shouting at each other and wrecking the palace to even have a civilized conversation.”

I opened my mouth to deny what he just said, but one look from him had me snapping it shut instantly.

“And how the fuck did you get yourself in the same situation twice with Jules? Have I not taught you better?”

He slapped me on the back of my head.

“Ow! What was that for?”

“For being a stupid fucker. You do not, under any circumstance, let your subs disrespect you the way that dead whore did.”

He sighed. “You need to fix this shit before you really lose her to Nathaniel.”

“What do you mean lose her to Nathaniel?"

“Fix it!" He barked, and strode from the room.

I turned back to my punching bag and attacked it fiercely. After about an hour I was still no closer to calming my raging hormones so I called for a servant to bring me some liquor. After about my tenth glass of scotch the pretty young maid started to look real tempting, and surprise surprise she had red hair. Her body was plump and looked ready to take some hard fucking. Her voluptuous breasts rose and fell beneath her tank and I could just imagine her bare pussy ready for the taking under that skirt.

“What’s your name?”

“Kael, my Prince.”

"You’re very beautiful. Are you trained?”

“Yes, my Prince.”

I circled her taking her in from head to toe.

“I want you, and I shall have you tonight.”

“You know where to go. Be ready and waiting for me in the next fifteen minutes.” 

I didn’t wait for her response. I headed to my room to change and have a quick shower.

******************************

When I exited the shower in only a pair of dark blue ripped jeans, she was waiting for me in the centre of my bedroom. Her head was bowed and she sat on her heels with her hands behind her back. She was naked, which of course is expected.

“I see you’re very thorough.” She didn’t respond.

My eyes zoomed to her pussy area which was covered in dark red curls that was trimmed very neatly. I was never one for pussy hair. I preferred then bare and smooth, but I’ve never seen that colour hair in that area before. My mind wondered to Aria, if her pussy hair matched the colour of the hair on her head as well. Not that I expected her to have any there.