3 - Meet the Princes

Aria's POV

What the fuck is this place! I cannot imagine why mother would give us to these people. It's just appalling. I thought the Atronians fucking outside like savages was disgusting, but what I saw just now has me brimming with anger. I peeked at Alyssa and saw her chewing on her bottom lip while glancing at the big muscular Prince. He was the biggest of them all. Hmm, wonder what that's about.

I looked at the other Prince beside him and frowned once more. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. I must admit he was extremely handsome in a boyish kind of way. But as I continued to look at his body I can tell there was nothing boyish about it. He had muscles, but not too much. His stomach was to die for! I can just imagine running my tongue over those chiseled abs for days without getting tired. I got wet just thinking about it.

I was snapped out of my lusting when Queen Lisa said to follow her.

After walking down a long winding corridor we finally made it to the King's office. He motioned for us to take a seat, and I dragged Alyssa down beside me, while Alexis graceful sat on my left looking bored.

The King sat behind his desk looking at all three of us, but he had a predatory look on his face when it landed on Alyssa. I tugged her closer to my side just as the Queen narrowed her eyes at her husband's obvious look of interest in my sister.

Not long after, the Princes decided to grace us with their presence. I stiffened as they walked through the door, and I felt Alyssa tremble slightly. I frowned at them, but secretly took them in. The first one was the tallest of the lot. He had on ripped faded jeans and a black button down shirt and his feet was bare. I continued to take him in as I worked my way up from his firm legs going over his bronze skin and that flat stomach that I'm sure has at least an eight pack under that shirt, going all the way to his face. He had strong cheekbones & full lips, but his eyes where what caught me and had me shivering, because they were as dark as night itself and held something so primal that I couldn't help but feel scared of him. His hair was the same shade as his eyes. All in all he looked feral, and I prayed to the heavens that I would not be paired with him.

The one beside him was slightly shorter, he also had black hair. His face was softer compared to the others and his hazel eyes looked pained, as if he would rather be anywhere but here. He doesn't seem to be as muscled as the big feral one; his body looked more athletic and lean like he played sports a lot. I think that one would be good for Alyssa...at least I hope so. Last but not least, I glared at the blonde hair blue eyed god standing in front of me, and just about creamed in my thong. He was so mouth watering and delicious, I had to hold back a moan from escaping. His hair was damp like he had just finished showering, and his black jeans hung low on his hip, and fit tightly to every part of him, that I almost felt jealous. He also had on a button down shirt, but his was white, and he stood the same height as the one with the hazel eyes.

I was brought back from my inspection when Alexis nudged my side, and I realized the King was speaking.

"I know this must be all strange to you, but I'm sure with time and the help of my sons you will all adjust to our way of life. As you know, you were brought here to secure the safety of your planet Dronan as you are unable to protect yourselves. In this time of Great War between planets, a union to my sons will ensure that your planet is protected in the event of an attack. All I can hope for, is for you to give our ways a chance, and give my sons a chance as well. I don't know much about you, but I know that you come from the highest ranked family on your planet. Who is the oldest of the lot?"

I jumped to my feet. "That would be me. My name is Aria and I'm twenty years old."

"Good. Come child."

He held out his hands for me to grasp, and I found that I could not resist going to him even if I wanted to.

"You will be the mate of my eldest son Dimitri. He is twenty-four, and I'm sure you would suit well together."

"I want the blonde," I heard someone say and I snapped my head up in fear.

"NO!" I shouted looking into the eyes of the tall feral one, who I now had a name for.

"Shhh child," I heard the King say, and I immediately felt calm.

I saw a tear fall from Alyssa's face and wanted to go to her so bad.

"Now Dimitri, you knew that you were to be mated to the eldest of the three," the King said.

I saw him move stealthily to stand in front of his father and glared. "The blonde will be my mate and that's the end of that father!" He stared down at the King and dared him to challenge his decision.

The King finally relented. "Ok, I suppose that's fair for you to choose the one you want."

I could feel my heart breaking at the thought of my sister going with him. He's older, and Alyssa is only eighteen, and has never been with a man. I felt tears streaming down my face at the thought of what he would do to her, and remembered the scene from earlier when he had that woman strapped to the table. After replaying that scene in my mind over and over again I couldn't contain my anger.

"How dare you? She is not suitable for you. She is just eighteen for crying out loud! I will not let her go with you! I refuse to let my baby sister loose in your hands!"

He whirled on me so fast I nearly had whiplash.

"No! How dare YOU speak to me in that manner! You insolent child! You know nothing of me and my ways."

I glared at him ready to strike when my sister's voice stopped me. She was now standing and not crying anymore.

"It's ok Aria, I am now his and he is now mine," I heard her whisper.

I saw Dimitri walk to her with his hand outstretched, and my sister timidly held on to It. He tugged her and walked with her to sit on one of the couches in the corner placing her on his lap. She sat rigidly while fighting a blush.

"Don't worry, Dimitri won't hurt her...much," the blonde one who I am yet to learn the name of said with a smirk in his brother's direction.

I saw him roll his eyes and turned Alyssa to face him. "And what's your name kitten?" His voice sounded rich and deep.

"Alyssa..sir," she responded shyly.

I gasped at her response. What the fuck is she thinking? Sir? I frowned at them and Dimitri smiled. Wait did he just smile? My frown deepened.

The blonde one whispered, "Don't worry, he has that effect on people."

I looked over to Alexis and saw her inspecting her nails with not a care in the world. What is wrong with that girl? Doesn't she care about any of this? Argh! I'm getting a headache from this shit! I turned to the King.

"I'm sorry sir, allow me to properly introduce myself and my family. As I said before I'm Aria the oldest and twenty years old. Next is my sister Alexis who is the middle child, she is nineteen. And Alyssa, who is now situated on Dimitri's lap is the baby of the family and she is eighteen."

"Thank you so much child. Now that Dimitri has selected, Blake? Chad? Who will it be?"

Before I could even open my mouth, I felt a hand circle my waist and I all but melted right then and there.

"I'm Blake love, and I want to strip you down right here and fuck you while my brothers watch me take you from behind."

Oh his voice was so hot it made get wet all over again from his words. I pressed myself into him feeling how hard he was, and closed my eyes enjoying the feel of him. Wait, what the hell am I doing, I all but screamed to myself. I jerked from his embrace and turn to him ready to slap that smirk of his face. When I saw his blue eyes darken with lust, I took a step back.

"Must we do this," Dimitri growled. He lifted Alyssa of his lap and put her to sit beside him while he rose from the couch.

"Blake, you will be Aria's mate. I'm sure Chad doesn't give a fuck who he gets and her sister doesn't seem to care either. Now get your fucking mates! And get the fuck outta here!!!" he bellowed.

"Alyssa come! I have things to teach you."

She walked timidly to Dimitri's side, and he took her hand and all but dragged her from the room.