13 - Aria

13 - Aria

I woke up feeling warm and safe wrapped in Nate's arms. He was still sleeping so I took the time to study him. His dark blonde hair wasn't tied at the back and it reminded me of Blake. I sighed. "You're staring." I smiled.

"You're awake." He smiled.

Why can't Blake be like this? I mean don't get me wrong, I liked that he had this little cockiness about him, but why is he acting like I'm the enemy? And why the fuck can't he keep his dick in his pants? I'm not upset that he obviously is a player who gets whatever he wants. I'm not even upset that I caught him fucking on the first day I got here. But after knowing that I'm here, he still went and fucked that slut, I have to admit I was a little hurt. I frowned then.

"He was here you know."

"What?"

"Watching you sleep. He came in when we were sleeping."

I sighed again. "What's wrong with him Nate? Why is he like that?"

"Honestly, I've never seen him like that; like this. I think he's jealous."

I laughed. "Sure." Rolling my eyes I untangled myself from his arms.

"I'm going to shower. Which door is the bathroom?"

He pointed me to it.

I don't know what came over me but I had the sudden urge to kiss him. He must have seen the confusion on my face, because he pulled me to his chest. Which might I add was bare. How did I not notice that before?

"Aria...Blake...He should...I can't." He sighed and looked away.

"Well he dug his own fucking grave, he can go lay in it."

I placed my hand on either side of his head and turned his face so I was looking into his beautiful green eyes. They seemed darker than usual. I straddled him and felt his need for me, so I shifted my weight purposefully making him groan and grip my ass. "Now Mr. Ryonan, are you going to kiss me or do I have to cuff you and have my way?"

Before he could even make a move I pressed my lips to his. It wasn't forceful. His lips were soft and tasted sweet. I licked along the bottom. "Open for me Nate." He didn't hesitate and I was instantly in heaven. Our lips molded against each other and our tongues meshed. No one fought for control or dominance, although I knew if I wanted to, he would gladly hand the reins over to me.

He rolled us on the bed, and I was now on the bottom with him on top of me.

"Are you sure about this?" I kissed him again and whispered against his lips. "Yes."

We started a sensual dance with our lips and tongues. I ran my hands over his smooth chest, and felt myself grow wet instantly. I wanted to lick him from top to bottom. He was perfection, and those abs had me drooling. I was surprised I didn't feel the need to take control. We were taking it slow and I loved every minute of it. He ran his fingers through my hair, and I purred against his lips at the sensation. Somehow this felt right.

He moved from my lips to the curve of my neck and started sucking. I was so turned on, and I wasn't even naked yet. My eyes closed, without me willing them to. He ran his hands down my side and under my blouse, dragging them lazily across my abdomen. He was careful not to go anywhere near my breasts. They were aching for his lips, and I was aching for his cock.

"Nate...mmm." I moaned. Oh my god he was alternating between sucking, biting and licking my neck. I was in a frenzy. I wrapped my legs around his waist and raked my nails down his perfectly sculpted back. He bit into my neck then and pushed his erection against my core.