24 - Road Trip

24 - Road trip

Aria's POV

I woke to soft sensual kisses going down the middle of my back. I smiled. "Mmmm, that feels good." I flipped so I was looking up at my mate. "Good morning." He smiled and dipped his head to kiss me. I returned his kiss eagerly and he chuckled.

"Good morning." He dipped his head and continued to kiss me all over my body. "Breakfast?" I felt satiated. I didn't think I had the strength to go get food.

"Later." He raised his eyebrows. "How about now?" His gazed moved to the bedside table. I noticed there was a tray there filled with fruits. He knew I loved fruits and my eyes lit up when I saw all the different kinds of fruits on the tray.

I sat up. "Will you let me feed you?" My eyebrow rose. "I am not a child Blake, I can feed myself." He sighed. "Please?" I studied him. He was up to something, but I didn't have a clue what. In the end I decided to allow him to feed me. Damn it! What is he doing to me? I gave in so easily.

I sat up and he brought the tray to the bed. He popped a cherry into his mouth and chewed. "Open up." I rolled my eyes. His lips came closer to mine. "Open up mate, let me feed you." I was mesmerized by his voice and hypnotic blue eyes. I opened my mouth and his tongue gently pushed its way in. My tongue snaked around his and took what he offered. I had to say, this was a very good way to eat breakfast. Food tasted so much better coming from his lips. I really wasn't hungry; not for food anyway but I did enjoy him feeding me.

On and on it went. Blake kept feeding me fruits until only the strawberries were left. "I'm stuffed." He chuckled. "I'll be right back," he said, before taking up the tray and leaving. I rolled on to my stomach and sighed. I had to say I really like this side of Blake. Maybe there is hope for him yet. I closed my eyes and relaxed waiting for my mate to return.

I was drifting off when I felt something warm touch my back. My eyes opened but I was stopped from turning around when I felt Blake's lips on me. Whatever he placed on my back he was now spreading all over, and then he started licking it all up. Mhmm, his tongue on my body felt really good. He continued licking up and down my spine. He kissed my ass cheeks and bit down forcefully. He spread my legs and I opened wider to give him more access. His palms massaged my behind and I moaned low in my throat.

I raised my ass in the air pushing it more into his palms and he slapped me playfully. "Eager are we?" I smiled to myself. His lips kissed my ass cheeks again and his tongue licked my asshole. "Mhmm." This time I couldn't contain my moan. His finger slid over my hole but did nothing else. He kissed his way back up my body. "Have you ever been fucked in the ass?" He whispered, and I shivered.

Without warning he flipped me over, kissed my lips and whispered 'soon' against them.

I saw him dip his hands into something and brought it to my breasts. He used his fingers to smear it over the tips and I automatically puckered for him. "Lovely." I looked down and realized it was chocolate that had been melted. I could have a good time with that. He spread chocolate over one nipple, then the other and they strained against his fingers. He dipped his hand in the jar again and brought his fingers down to my belly button. He then smeared some chocolate there as well. Again he dipped his fingers and brought it back to my body. This time his fingers hovered over my core. "I'm going to enjoy licking every drop of chocolate from this delicious skin of yours."

That was all he said before his lips latched on to one of my breasts. I arched my back pushing it forward and deeper in to his mouth. This time he chose to go slow. His lips sucked my nipples slowly and his tongue twirled around the bud lavishing it with tender care. I moaned and brought my hands to his blonde hair.