14 - Blake's Revelation

We helped Blake to Nate's room. Obviously he was in no position to take care of himself. I left him with Nate and went to draw him a bath. This was all my fault. I pushed him to this. I am just as responsible for what happened to that girl as he is. When the bath was ready I went to get him.

"The bath is ready."

He looked at me but didn't say anything. He didn't even move.

"Come on Blake you need to shower. You smell awful," Nate said.

Still he didn't say anything. I sighed.

"Can you give us a moment Nate?"

"Sure. I'll go get some food."

When Nate left the room I got on my knees before him and assumed position. I have never been the submissive type, but for Blake I would make an exception; just this time though. We needed to talk and if this is the only way to do it then so be it. It has nothing to do with sex, but Blake needs to feel in control and so far I've fought him tooth & nail. Now I'm giving him some amount of control to help him get past this.

I didn't make eye contact I just sat there waiting. I felt hands in my hair.

"I've always loved redheads. That's what attracted me to you, along with your eyes and fiery temper of course."

I said nothing.

"Will you stay with me while I take a bath?"

"If that's what you want."

He held his hand out to me and I took it. "I'm sorry," he said, before trying to get up to make his way to the bathroom.

I got up and placed my hands around his waist before helping him to the room. When we got there, I sat him down and stripped him before helping him in the tub. I also stripped and got in with him. I don't know why, but I felt I had to be close to him now, or else he wouldn't recover. I proceeded to wash his body slowly while he sat there following my every move. I positioned myself behind him and sat on the edge of the tub so I could wash his hair. He closed his eyes and moaned lowly when I started massaging his scalp. That was all the reaction I got out of him.

When I was finished, I rinsed him and got out to get towels for us. I wrapped one around myself and wrapped one around him. I also got one so that I could use dry his hair. We went into the bedroom, with him moving on his own now.

"Sit."

He looked at me and gave me a little smirk before he sat down. I went in the closet to get one of Nate's t-shirt and shorts, seeing as they were the same size, and I knew Nate wouldn't mind. I gave them to him and watched, as he got dressed. When he finished and sat back down I started drying his hair with the towel. I must admit I did enjoy taking care of him.

"What happened Blake?" I felt him stiffen before he sighed heavily.

"I was upset about you going off with Nate so I went to the gym. I was in there working out but somehow it didn't help with how I was feeling, so I sent for some liquor. I drank a lot and I think I ended up getting drunk. The servant was there and she had red hair." His voice cracked when he said this.

"All I could think about was you and how she reminded me of you. I wanted to punish her. As I said I was drunk. I knew what I was doing but it just got out of hand and it was too late to care. She was a trained sub. She belonged to Dimitri. That's why he got so upset."

"Wait. You're telling me that even after we got here you guys didn't release your subs? Does Alyssa know about this?"

"I don't know."