6 - Dominant or Dominated

Alyssa's POV

I woke up feeling a little disoriented, but then I remembered what made me pass out in the first place, and that memory had me bolting up in bed.

"I see you're finally awake," Dimitri said, getting up from the chair he was sitting in. "Care to tell me what the fuck happened just now?" He was barely holding on to his control, but I didn't have an answer for him.

"I...I...I don't know what you mean," was my soft reply.

"Don't fucking lie to me!"

I must have jumped at least ten feet into the air at his harsh tone. "Honestly, I have no idea what happened. I'm as shocked as you are." His eyes bored into mine trying to figure out if I was lying. I heard him sigh once and sat back down.

"Come here."

My slight hesitation caused him to speak again more forcefully. "Don't test me right now Kitten. Get the fuck over here now!"

I bolted to where he was now sitting on a black leather couch, twisting my hands together over and over waiting for him to speak. After about a minute of silence he roughly pulled me to his lap. Straddling him, I tried to make myself more comfortable by wiggling my bottom and moving around to find the perfect spot.

"If you don't stop moving, I'll be forced to fuck you right here and now Kitten."

I froze at the intensity in his voice, and felt my core cream.

"That turns you on doesn't it? I can see it in your eyes. I wonder what else turns you on. Would you like it if I finger fucked your tight little cunt now while you sit on my lap not making a sound? Or would you like it if I was to lay you down on this couch, spread your legs, and move your panty to the side and bury my tongue in your pussy? Tell me Kitten, what do you want me to do to you? I can smell how aroused you are."

By now I was whimpering and thinking about all the things I wanted him to do to me. I wanted to give him complete control of my body.

I felt him press his cock against my core, and I moaned loudly at the friction it caused. Just thinking about him being buried inside me has me panting.

I opened my eyes to see him staring at me intently, and I licked my lips wondering what it would feel like to kiss him, and what his tongue would feel like dominating the inside of my mouth.

I was jerked from my thoughts by him gripping the back of my head pulling my hair roughly, and dragging my face close to his. I barely had time to catch my breath, before his lips were on mine, forcing me to yield to his command.

I loved how dominant he was. The way in which he took control of my lips, forcing them apart and sticking his tongue in made me feel hot all over. I heard a growl rumble from the back of his throat, but was too caught up with the feeling of his lips against mine to even care.

His tongue battling roughly with mine made me want to just purr at the wonderful feeling.

His lips moved to my neck, and he nipped and sucked at the skin there. I moved my head to the side to give him better access, and he took advantage sucking, biting, licking and blowing on this tender spot. The feeling was too much it was difficult to stay still. I started moving my hips against him matching the tempo to which he was attacking my neck.

I heard something rip, and felt cool breeze against my skin, before his hand cupped both breasts and started kneading and massaging. The pleasure I was getting from his mouth on my neck and his big hands pinching and rubbing my nipples was almost enough to send me over the edge, but I needed more.