two

"So is this your first time going to Australia?"

I rolled my eyes and whipped my head to look at her. "Didn't I tell you to not talk to me?" I said and she put her hands up to surrender. "I didn't really download any of my Netflix shows so... I'm just bored..." She mumbled. I didn't reply her.

"What are you watching?" She asked, leaning over. Our shoulders touched and I felt my entire body go warm. "Euphoria..." I replied, not looking up from my phone. I heard a snicker a little and I looked at her in confusion. "That's a really... how do I say it... freaky show..." She laughed and I rolled my eyes. "Can I watch with you?" She asked, moving closer to me.

"Look, Casey I don't know why-" I stopped talking when I whipped my head around and saw her face a few inches away from mine. "Umm..." I stumbled, suddenly forgetting what words are. "You don't know why what?" She asked.

"I don't know why you keep talking to me. Am I really that interesting to you?" I said and she smirked. She thought about it for a while. "You are interesting," She replied and my cheeks felt warm.

"But you don't even know anything about me," I told her, pausing my show and taking off my earpiece. "Ooh, is this the start of our very first conversation?" She said and I rolled my eyes again.

This girl is so, so cocky. And I want everything to do with her.

"Alright so tell me something about you," She started, putting one of her legs over the other. She rested her elbow on my chair arm and looked at me with intent, waiting for me to start speaking. "I don't know. Well for starters to answer your first question, I haven't been to Australia. This is my first time on a plane actually," I said and her eyes widened. "Wow, so this must be pretty special to you huh?" She asked and I smiled.

"Well, since it's your first time, let me show you all kinds of tricks you can do on the plane," She said, pressing the call button. "What are you doing?" I asked and she smiled at me. A stewardess came towards us. She was drop dead gorgeous and had silky blonde hair.

"Hi there," Casey said in a deep voice and I saw the stewardess blush. "How can I help you?" She asked quietly and I rolled my eyes.

Everyone wants a piece of Casey Gardner.

"My wife and I just got married and we're on the way for our honeymoon. Was hoping you could start us off with some champagne?" She asked and I saw the stewardess's smile drop and turn into a frown of jealousy.

"Oh. Yeah, of course," She said before leaving.

"Wife?" I asked her, laughing a little. "I went for a holiday with Penelope's family once. She did the exact same thing," Casey told me.

"Well the stewardess is clearly into you," I said and Casey chuckled. "It's not my fault my face was carved by the angels," She whispered and I rolled my eyes.

"Congratulations," The stewardess muttered, returning with two glasses of champagne. "Would you happen to have a cake as well? Preferably one that says 'Congratulations Casey and Izzie Gardner'?" Casey asked again and I had to cover my face to hide my amusement.

"Um... no we don't do cakes," The stewardess replied, bitterly. "Well that's a damn shame."

The stewardess dragged her feet away and Casey and I looked at each other before bursting out into laughter. We clinked our glasses of champagne before I downed it. "Woah, slow down nerd," Casey laughed, looking at my empty glass.

"I guess you've gotta catch up," I said, smirking as I put the glass down. As Casey continued to drink from her glass, I picked up my phone to continue my show. "Is that your dad?" Casey asked, looking at my wallpaper, which was a selfie of me and him.