four

Right now, everything was perfect. The feeling of her warm skin against mine, the look in her eyes as she looked down at me with so much lust, her heavy breathing slowly syncing with the rhythm of mine.

Euphoria.

She cupped my cheek and looked at me with so much love before her eyes quickly moved to my lips. She bent down and kissed me hard, resting her one hand on the side of my neck and the other at my hip. She swiped her tongue across my lip before moving down to my neck.

"Tell me what you want," She whispered into my ear.

I just wanted her.

"Just give me the word baby. I wanna make you feel good," She muttered, kissing my earlobe. Before I could let her continue...

My eyes opened immediately and I turned around to see Casey. "You okay?" She asked, laughing a little. I took a while to adjust to my surroundings before realising that I was dreaming.

"Uh... yeah, yeah. Just... had a dream," I told her and she nodded.

Fuck, what if she noticed something. I looked around to see that nearly everyone was asleep. The university was about an hour away and we were halfway there.

I turned back to Casey who had her eyes closed. Why the hell am I having dreams about her? And why dreams like that??? Oh God, what is happening to me. I don't know what I feel.

She is so not my type. But at the same time she is EXACTLY my type. This is such a dilemma.

I found myself staring at her, getting lost in my own thoughts. Then reality hit me again.

She doesn't feel that way about you Izzie. She's just going to break your heart. Once this trip is over she won't give you a second look in school. Just focus on the internship.

"Alright kids we're here!" Mr Patrick announced as the bus stopped. Casey slowly opened her eyes and I looked away from her. I put my earpiece in my bag and stood up, hoping to avoid all eye contact with her.

I quickly got off the bus, not even waiting for Erika. When Patrick saw me get down the bus first he seemed surprised. "Hey Izzie, you know that this internship is very important right? It will look good on your portfolio for college," He said and I nodded, confused why he suddenly brought it up.

"Just don't get distracted," He told me before walking away. I slowly turned my head to see Casey talking to Quinn about something, a beautiful smile plastered on her face. Quinn whispered something into her ear and she rolled her eyes before laughing.

It's so unfair. She's perfect.

"Izzie Taylor! Are you trying to run away from me?" I suddenly heard her voice and saw her walking towards me.

I suddenly remembered my dream again when I saw her eyes and I immediately moved back when she came to me. She seemed pretty hurt and confused while I looked down.

"Are you okay?" She asked. "Casey please just... leave me alone..." I mumbled. "Izzie... did something happen?"

"Casey look. I'm not here to have fun okay this is really important to me. I need a scholarship to college and this is my only chance to get it," I finally looked into her eyes and told her.

She was taken aback and her face softened. I sighed before walking away from her.

Mr Patrick announced that the university lecture was to start in 30 minutes and we were allowed to look around the place. I walked ahead of Erika, Quinn and Casey who were huddled in a group.