nineteen

"Girls, it's their choice if they wanna come to Sydney or not. They just took a family holiday and it happened to be at Sydney. And they wanted to surprise Casey for her birthday," Mr Patrick said.

"Well we don't need to bump into them right?" Erika asked and Patrick sighed.

"You girls came knocking at my door at 12am just to ask me this?" He asked. "Please Mr Patrick it's important," I begged. "Well I'm only the advisor on this trip. I deal with everything internship related but outside of that, you guys are free to do whatever you want. So if you happen to bump into them you can't exactly run away."

"Where are they staying?" I asked. "Some hotel nearby. Why is this an issue again?"

Erika and I looked at each other with some form of relief. "Ok thanks Mr Patrick. Sorry for disturbing you," I said before Erika and I walked off.

"Don't worry. I'll keep you away from them," Erika promised. "If I see her stupid dad I'm really going to kick him in the teeth," She said.

When we were walking back to the room, I noticed the floor we were on and stopped in my tracks. "What's wrong?" Erika asked, looking at me in confusion. "Um... Casey's room is there..." I mumbled and she looked at me with an amused expression. "We don't have to see her we just gotta walk past her room," Erika said, taking my hand while I reluctantly followed her.

When I saw Casey's room approaching, I pursed my lips, thinking back to the last time I was in her room. I miss being in the same bed as her.

When we walked past her door, we heard a sound coming from inside her room. Erika and I looked at each other in confusion. That was when the sound got louder and we realised it was Casey... moaning?

"Oh my God... is she...?" Erika whispered. She started to groan in pleasure and I felt heat rise up to my core. "Is that bitch really touching herself right now?" Erika asked and I started to pull her away when we heard another sound.

It was a higher pitched voice. Erika's jaw dropped and I rolled my eyes as I pulled Erika away.

"Dude how does she find a different girl to have sex with everyday?" She asked me and I sighed. "How am I supposed to know?"

"Have you and Casey you know... done it?" Erika asked quietly and my eyes widened. "Um no? I mean... we wanted to... I think? We nearly did it a few times but... I don't know..." I mumbled.

"Fuck! Hide!" She suddenly said, yanking my arm as she brought me to hide behind one of the housekeeping carts. "What are you doing?" I exclaimed and she raised a finger to my lips.

We peeked above the cart and I felt my stomach twist when I saw Mrs Gardner and Sam standing at the corridor. "What the fuck..." I whispered. We heard the lift doors open and that's when he came out. Mr Gardner.

"Oh God kill me," I muttered. Erika and I froze, not able to believe our eyes.

"Why are they here... oh my God they're gonna go see Casey and that bitch is having sex in her room..." Erika whispered, loudly.

It was as if something in my brain snapped but I knew I had to save Casey from the embarrassment. I got up and stepped away from the cart while Erika called me to come back. "Oh my God hi Izzie," Mrs Gardner said when they saw me in the corridor.

She gave me a big hug while I avoided eye contact with Casey's dad. "Are you guys here to see Casey?" I asked and Sam nodded. "Hi Izzie. Casey didn't reply any of my texts about the history and geographical map of Sydney. Do you have any idea why?" He asked.

Trust me, I wish I did.

"Sorry Sam I haven't really... talked to her..." I said, looking at the ground subtly. "I asked her about you about 2 nights ago. She said you were feeling unwell so you guys didn't have a chance to hang out as much," Mrs Gardner explained and I felt my heart literally break into two.