nine

A/N it's currently 12am and i have school tomorrow but i wanted to quickly get this chapter out for you lovelies and also because i really want to update regularly:)

It's an indescribable feeling. A kind of scenario where you have to keep pinching yourself to check if it's a dream. And the satisfaction of knowing it truly is not.

It was a cheesy high school romance story as I ran through the streets of Sydney with my one and only Casey Gardner. 

All the shops were closed and our phones were switched off. The usually eerie and dark street now gave me a sense of comfort as I held onto her hand.

She dragged me to behind a corner, not too far from our hotel.

She had her back against the wall and I stood in front of her, looking at her with the utmost adoration in my eyes.

"Hi," She whispered, giving me the biggest smile in the world.

"Hi," I said back, moving even closer to her.

"Kiss me again," She said, almost as if she was begging.

She didn't need to tell me twice. I was on my tip-toes as I brought her down. I pressed my lips firmly onto hers and the same sparks were felt. I will never get tired of kissing this girl.

When we pulled away from each other, we kept our foreheads touching. "Dude, if Patrick finds out that I left the hotel I am so dead," She said and I laughed. "Is that what you're thinking about in the middle of our kiss?" I asked, gasping exaggeratedly.

"Well in order for him to not catch us we should go far, far away from this place. Anywhere you want," She told me and I giggled. "I don't know. I don't really care. I just wanna be with you," I mumbled and she blushed. "That did it for me," She said before lifting me up and carrying me bridal style as I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"Put me down!" I giggled. "There's no one here. We can be as fucking embarrassing as we want," She said and I bit my lip. Oh Casey Gardner... I'm so happy I spilled a drink on you at that party.

We continued to walk down the streets for a while, just looking into each others' eyes and not a word was spoken. Eventually she put me down when she saw that we had gotten closer to a row of opened shops. "It's already 12," I told her, looking at my watch. "Is it bad that I don't wanna go back. I could literally do this for the rest of my life," She said.

"Wow Gardner since when were you such a softie?" I teased her. "Since you. Since we met at that party. You and your little bitchy smug look when I tried to make conversation with you. It was so fucking hot. That was when I knew."

I bent down to look at our hands that were inches apart. I slowly reached towards her and dangled my ring and pinky fingers onto hers. My body warmed up immediately and I didn't feel the cold wind hit my skin anymore.

Casey must have felt bold because she removed our intertwined fingers and instead took my hold hand into hers before smiling at me lovingly. "I've never held hands with a girl before," I mumbled.

"Same... it's nice," She whispered and I felt the crazy butterflies in my stomach. Everything was perfect. She is so perfect.

"Do you want churros? There's a really nice cafe here according to Quinn," She told me and I nodded shyly.

The streets were illuminated with dim yellow lights. The floor was made of cracked cement and the shops that lined the area all looked the same. It seemed like a village of some sort but it was beautiful and so much different than back at home. And I had this beautiful, cocky human by my side to take this all in with me.