ten

A/N i literally have an exam tomorrow why am i here

The next morning I woke up happier than on most days. Thoughts of the time I spent with Casey last night immediately came rushing back and I didn't even realise how wide I'd been smiling.

"IZZIE TAYLOR!!!" A familiar voice screeched before I felt someone jump on top of me. "Oh my God Erika get off me!" I yelled.

"I was waiting for you to wake up! NOW TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED AFTER YOU RAN OFF INTO THE NIGHT WITH CASEY!" She demanded and I rolled my eyes but eventually sat up, excited. Last night, I also was thinking about Erika and how I knew she would be thrilled to hear what happened.

As I told her the story, I took her hands into mine, and she squealed after every sentence, dramatically holding onto her heart as if she was getting a heart attack. "That is SO cute!! I was right all this time! You guys are gay as hell," She cheered and I pushed her away. "You need to give me more details but right now, we're super late for breakfast," She reminded and I sprung out of bed.

Just before Erika was about to go into the toilet, we heard the door bell. She rushed to open it and I saw her pleasantly surprised. I leaned forward to see who was there and felt my heart skip when I saw Casey.

"Good morning Erika. Would your best friend happen to already be downstairs at breakfast?" Casey asked, in a smart formal accent and Erika rolled her eyes. "She's on the bed. Go get your gay on!" Erika said and Casey chuckled.

She entered the room and her face lit up when she saw me. Erika had gone into the bathroom so it was now me and her. It was quiet but nice. "Good morning nerd," She whispered, putting her arms around my waist as I knelt on the bed so we were at the same height. "What are you doing here? Patrick imprisoned you remember?" I said.

"So are you not happy to see me?" She asked and I scoffed before leaning in and pressing my lips against hers. The last time I kissed her was only a few hours ago but I found myself craving her lips every single second. She sighed into the kiss before I pulled away and she pulled me back in.

We were too engrossed in our own little world that we didn't even see Erika come outside. "Well now I gotta puke," She said and we broke away from each other, blushing furiously. "I'm gonna go down first. You two love birds finish up and come down quick!" She called out, grabbing her bag and leaving the room.

"So you told her?" Casey asked turning to look at me and I nodded. "Yeah she was super psyched about it."

"I am too," She whispered and we smiled and giggled before connecting our lips again. "Hey, will you be my girlfriend?" She suddenly whispered against my lips as she parted them ever so slightly. "Yeah..." was all I managed to mutter out, still breathless from our passionate kiss.

She smirked for a second before she kissed me again, with the same love and passion as she did the first time. It was obvious that neither of us were willing to stop anytime soon. Right now, I was sitting comfortable on Casey's lap as she kept her arms around me securely.

When she painfully moved away from me, she whipped out her phone while still keeping our current position. She started to dial a number and then put it to her ear as she looked at me with a smirk.

"Hey Mr Patrick! So Izzie kinda has a headache and she can't walk around without feeling dizzy so I think she needs to skip today's class and I'll stay back to check on her," Casey said and I stared at her dumbfounded, trying to control my laughter.

I heard his voice at the other end and I couldn't make out his words but from Casey's relieved expression, it looked like he had bought our lie.

"Yes Mr Patrick, we'll stay put in the room," Casey said before ending the call.