Chapter eighteen

TW: Clothes being ripped off, swear words and mentions of death and torture

"At last, you are here" a cold voice suddenly says. That voice sends chills down Y/N's spine. Please don't be him, please don't be him, please don't be him.

As Lucius leads her into the dining room, she widens her eyes when she sees him. Pale, grey-ish skin. Black, long nails on both hands and feet. Bald head with veins. Two snake-like slits instead of a nose. Cold, empty, blood-red eyes staring at her. It's him. It's Lord Fucking Voldemort. Y/N slowly gulps. Apparently, it's not only in the books that he has red eyes.

Lucius bows as he gently forces Y/N down on her knees in front of the Dark Lord. "I got her, my Lord. Nobody noticed us" Lucius says, hoping it will please him.

Voldemort gives a creepy smile. "Excellent. Finally, she is here. The Keeper of the Diamond" he says as he looks at the girl. All the Death Eaters, except for the Malfoys, give an evil laugh.

As Y/N looks down on the floor, she gasps. She spots a dead man wearing a Death Eater robe. Wasn't that one of the men who were at her house?

Voldemort chuckles at her evilly. "Ah, forgive us. We have not... cleaned up before you arrived. How rude of us. Wormtail, remove the body" he orders his servant. Bowing, Wormtail drags Avery's dead body out of the room. A moment later, he returns.

Suddenly, Voldemort grabs Y/N's right arm with his ice cold hand as he forces her up on her feet. She shivers. "Do not be afraid, girl. We will not harm you as long as you do as I say. Which you will do, of course" he says as he strokes her left cheek while she's shaking with fear.

He then turns to Draco and Lucius. "You two did a good job. I am very pleased, Lucius. You will not be punished this time. I trust your testicles are still intact?" the Dark Lord questions him in a mocking tone.

Lucius is absolutely humiliated by this. Meanwhile, Y/N widens her eyes. What did he do to him?

They are suddenly interrupted by a velvety voice. "I apologise for my late arrival, my Lord". Snape. Snape is here. Why didn't she think about that? Of course he would be here.

"Ah, Severus, I am glad you could come. As you can see, our guest has arrived" Voldemort says as he gestures to Y/N, one of his hands still holding her arm. Guest? She's a guest? She feels very welcomed - not.

Snape looks at Y/N with an unreadable expression. He obviously can't show any emotions as the Dark Lord watches. "That is great news, my Lord" he says in a monotone voice as he bows.

Voldemort then lets go of Y/N. "It is indeed. Wormtail, take off her cloak and give it to me" he demands. Wormtail does as he says. He rips off her cloak as she is left in her Gryffindor uniform. He then hands it over to Voldemort.

The Dark Lord takes the cloak and then takes the wand out of one of the pockets. "They gave a wand to a Muggle? What a disgrace" Voldemort says in a disgusted tone as he breaks it. He then takes the orange diamond out of the other pocket.

He smiles as he inspects it. "You had the diamond with you. Good girl. Now, I cannot stand looking at that filthy Gryffindor uniform on you" he suddenly says. Y/N starts to breathe heavily, panicking. Is he going to take off her clothes?

Voldemort suddenly tears off the red uniform, leaving her only in her bra, underwear and shoes. Y/N quickly tries to cover herself as best as she can while Lucius and Snape try their best not to react. Yep, that's right.

"Much better. However, we cannot have our guest freeze, can we? Severus, put on a new cloak on her" Voldemort orders Snape.

Nodding, Snape takes a cloak from a nearby closet and turns towards Y/N. He gently puts the cloak on her, making sure she is decent and covered.