Thank you

I just want to thank any soul that reads my book. I absolutely loved writing this fanfiction - I had so much fun! I also want to thank my friends who have been the inspiration of my book. Especially Laura - the story wouldn't be a thing if it wasn't for her telling me to go for it writing a fanfiction.

I would also like to thank Encantadiafan12  for the amazing cover of this book! Check out their story: The Daughter of Evil (Severus Snape x reader & Lucius Malfoy x reader).

I also have an announcement: I will be making a book 2, 3 and 4 of The Keeper of the Diamond. The 2nd book will be in the Winx Club universe, while the 3rd book will be in the The Walking Dead universe. The 4th book will be in Avatar: The Last Airbender universe. They are continuations of this story, so the Harry Potter characters will appear there as well. They will therefore be crossover-books. There will also be a one shot book!

Want to know what happened to the Malfoys, Dolohov and Bellatrix? Then definitely keep an eye out for the other books!

However, you won't have to read the other books since book 1 had an ending that can stand alone. You also won't need to have read book 1 in order to be able to read the others since they will have a resume of what has happened previously. So if you are only interested in Harry Potter (book 1), Winx Club (book 2), The Walking Dead (book 3) or Avatar: The Last Airbender (book 4) - no worries! You can just read that one book😇

Book 2 (Winx Club) will contain Severus Snape x reader and Valtor/Baltor x reader, while book 3 (The Walking Dead) will contain Severus Snape x reader, Lucius Malfoy x reader and Negan x reader. Book 4 (Avatar: The Last Airbender) will contain Severus Snape x reader, Lucius Malfoy x reader and Zuko x reader. Yes, there will be lots of jealous Snape and Lucius.

Once again, thank you! I hope you enjoyed! I would love to get some feedback on the fanfiction. Leave a comment if you would like to tell me what you think of the story!

Update (9/29/2021):
Book 2, 3 & 4 are out now as well as the one shot book of The Keeper of the Diamond!

This story has been updated in terms of grammar correction, more descriptive scenes as well as a few extra scenes (8/31/2021). It now states what happens to Avery (chapter eleven) and Wormtail (chapter twenty-four).

New story: I have started a new story called Friendship with the Potions Master (Severus Snape x Slytherin student! reader)!