Session one: Childhood

Today was the first therapy session Ryuketsu would be attending. She thought it was dumb as hell but if it kept her out of prison, it was worth going to. The principal lead the girl into a room where a woman with black hair, brown eyes and glasses sat. "Hello Ryuketsu, I've heard a lot about you. I'm Doctor Yamamoto, I'm your therapist." The woman introduced herself and bowed to the teenager. "Yeah, whatever let's just get this over with?" She replied before plopping down on the couch. Nezu said his goodbyes before leaving and reminded Ryuketsu that he'd be back to fetch her later.

The woman's heels clicked on the hard tiled floors as she walked back to her seat and pulled out her clipboard with papers on top of it. "So how does this work and how long I got to be here?" Ryu asked the woman. "It shouldn't take too long. We are just gonna sit and talk for a bit." Yamamoto answered. "Okay then get on with it." The response given somewhat excited Ryu because nothing weird would be happening. She would be in complete control of what was revealed and what was kept secret.
"What was your childhood like?" Those words echoed in Ryu's head. Her childhood? W-what childhood?

"Yōshō, you'll be sitting in on one of my business transactions. I want you to pay close attention to everything I do and say. You'll have to do it too someday." A man looking almost exactly like Ryu said. He had jet black hair with a small portion of white on the front. His eyes were emerald green with hints of gold swirled in. "Okay father." She simply answered as she followed her father to front door the let the guests in. It was a man and his son. Ryu already known this man, him being a partner of her father's for years. He was practically an uncle to her as often he had been in the home.
Yoshida Koishi was his name. He had fiery red hair and electric yellow eyes. Only a handshake was exchanged between the men before Yoshida enter the house. "I hope you don't mind but I also brought my son along to observe. Im guessing we had the same idea." Mr. Ryuketsu chuckled a bit."Great minds think alike. Let's show these youngsters how it's done." The door opened more to reveal a tall boy standing behind his father. He had hair like his father but Yōshō didn't really look at his face too much. It almost seems blurred out.
The two men laughed and talked together as the four of them made their way to Ryuketsu's office. It was pretty normal for the children of business men, especially firstborn, to quietly observe their parents.

Soon enough they had made it to the office. Yōshō kinda blanked out because she sat through enough of the meetings to know what was gonna be said and done. A few lighthearted insults thrown around, laugh it out then talk about investments, expanding their company and how to take down competing companies. It was always the same shit every time so she payed less and less attention every time. After a good amount of time passed, she looked up and tuned in to see if the meeting would be ending soon. In her efforts to look attentive, she had made eye contact with the boy. His yellow eyes, looking close to exactly ti his father's, staring back at her. He looked intrigued to her sudden show of interest in the encounter occurring in front of them. He careful examined her facial features one by one. Starting with the shape of her face then his lips and nose and finally her eyes. It felt like they had connected for a second there. Like they understood each other with no words exchanged. "Why don't you two run along and get to know each other? We're pretty much done here anyways?" The two children raised up from their seats silently and left the room.
They both walked down to the kitchen not uttering a word to each other. "You want anything? We have pretty much any kind of soda or juice you could possibly think of. Mother loves sugary drinks." Yōshō asked him as he sat down at the table. "Yeah I'd like melon soda, thank you." He responded proudly. She grabbed two and sat them both down across from each other. "What's your name? I'm Yoshida Katashi." He said before sipping his drink. "Ryuketsu Yōshō. How old are you?" She had already seen he was significantly taller then she was so she assumed he'd be older than her. "14 years old. You?" So he was older but he was actually just naturally tall. "12 but I'm turning 13 soon." The pair continued asking questions back and forth, becoming more aquatinted as time passed. They had so much in common though Yōshō was younger. They both had complicated relationships with their parents, both only children, groomed to be like their businessmen fathers and likes pretty much all the same things like music and food. They just clicked on a different level. Nobody had ever understood them in this was until now. They were a perfect match.

"My childhood was kinda rough you could say. Imagine a 6 year old doing the training they do here for heroes-in-training. Yeah that was me." She spoke truthfully but didn't go into much detail. The therapist took note of what Ryu had said but didn't make any comments. "So how long have I been here? Seems like a quite a while."