Deal or no deal?

The four villains sat in a quirk eraser room. "What the fuck was that?! We could've been home but nooooooo someone had to fall behind." The leader went off. "I'm sorry-" Toga started to apologize but was cut off by Ryuketsu. "No need to a apologize Toga. I should be the one doing that. I was the one who wasn't watching. If I had been paying attention, that pro would've never got to grab you before I had stopped him. I'm apologize Shigaraki for getting us in this mess." She bowed to the man. "Fucking hell." He muttered.

After hours and hours of waiting, the four of them were put into quirk erasing hand cuffs and were taken to what looked like an interrogation room. "The fuck we doing here?" Dabi said annoyed. The police man ignore him and left the room letting a small rodent looking thing walk in. "Why thank you." The police man just nodded. "Awww it's so cute. It's all little and it has a cute little suit on." Ryu and Toga stared at the creature in awe. "I am Nezu and I am assuming you are wondering why you are in this room and why I am talking to you? I have come up with a new program at my school, U.A. high school. I would like you to be the first to join it. It is called the Villain Rehabilitation program. It is pretty self explanatory. If you join the program you will face no jail time but you will be enrolled in the school and expected to be well behaved. If you do not choose to enroll, you will be handed off to the justice system and processed with them." "How long is this program?" Toga asked. "It is as long as you make it. You will graduate when I feel you are equipped to be released into society. Any other questions, if not I will need your answer by later today. They are ready to imprison you for life." "Boss would be too happy if I'm gone too long. His best is gone and nobody can keep the order coming in like them. I say we do it. Maybe it'll be therapeutic in a way, correct our most inter demons." Ryuketsu suggested. "I get to be closer to Izuku~" Toga said. "It's your decision Shiggy." Ryu pointed out. "What if we take the deal but try to escape?" The leader asked. "You will be immediately detained and put behind bars." The 20 year old villain sighed. "Guess we gotta go with the program. We're not going to be doing anything in jail." The rodent bear thing clapped his paws(?) and jumped down from the chair. "Wonderful!" He cheered. Ryuketsu and Toga were excited to go to school. Being a villain was cool and all but you didn't get to be around too much young people or ones that at least act like it.