First day

After agreeing to join the villain rehab program, the four soon-to-be ex villains were released into Nezu's custody. Toga and Ryuketsu were excited. People their age to hang out with but Shigaraki and Dabi...lets just say they were too thrilled. Two grown men in a class of teenagers, lord give them the strength.
It was their first day doing the program and they were assigned to class 1-A, primarily because Aizawa's eraser quirk and the class was full of strong students to stop them if they get out of control.
"We're have some new students coming it. Don't be too loud, I'm going to sleep." The class went on about talking about the 'new students' as Aizawa slept away in this sleeping bag. Principal Nezu entered the room to announce the 'new students' arrivals. "Hello class. Here is your new classmates. Come in it guys." The small rodent looking man said grinning. Toga slipped into the room, Dabi walking in with his hands shoved in his pockets, Shigaraki walking in with his head down and Ryuketsu stomped in complaining about the uniform. "This is fucking dumb. Who in their right goddamn mind made this shit for people to wear? What the fuck am I going do in a shitty skirt? They don't have an option for shorts? I'm already wearing this god awful shirt, at least give me so wiggle room." Screams erupted from U.A.'s 1-A students. "It's the league of villains!" "Calm down students, they are not here to hurt you." Nezu tried to assure the teens. "Not enough to kill you at least." Dabi added. The class continued to freak out. "They are here to complete the Villain Rehabilitation program. They are not going to harm you." After a few minutes the panic within the room creased. "Introduce yourselves along with your quirks please." Ryuketsu continued fumbling with her uniform as the others spoke of their quirks. "Dumbass it's your turn." Shigaraki whispered. "Oh I Uhh I'm Yūshū Ryuketsu, yes that's my born name. My quirk is blood objectification, I can use blood to make any object I could think of. It doesn't need to be my own blood, it could be anybody's." She bit her thumb, making herself bleed before activating her quirk. The blood that spilled from her finger morphed into a pen. "Oh and before you go asking, 'is she a member of the league too?' I am sadly not. I'm an assassin but I'm often assisted by members of the league for bigger kills. I'm 17 years old and ." Gasps exploded all over the room. "Goddamn you have some cute boys in here." "I know right, especially Deku-kun~" Toga cooed. "Yeah he's cute but who is that?" She pointed to Iida. "I am Tenya Iida." The boy answered. "Well Tenya Iida~" She softly bit on her index finger knuckle. She walked to his desk and ran her hands over his shoulders. "It should be a crime to look this fucking hot." She giggled. "That's enough. Sit down now." Aizawa interrupts. "Aww what a buzzkill? We can hang out later if you want." She whispers in the boys ear. "No thank you." He answered with his face completely flushed. "You couldn't wait to freak them out." Toga teased. "Had to scared them a bit. I just love seeing the fear in their eyes." The two girls laughed their asses off in the back of the class. "There's something truly wrong with you." "You want Broccoli and I want him. I see nothing wrong with that. He's super hot, I'm sorry for drooling over him." Toga laughed. "You mind shutting the fuck up dumbasses. The better we behave, the faster we can get out of here." Shigaraki whisper yelled. "My bad for trying to have a little fun while we're in this shit hole. Not my fault you are incapable of doing that." Ryu shot back. "Just shut up dammit." He muttered. Aizawa started to teach the class about heroes and stuff.

Soon class was dismissed and the new comers were shown their rooms. They had an entire hall to themselves due to the comfortable of class 1-A with having villains living next to them.