Caught

"RYU!! Wanna go for a blood run or maybe just a killing spree?" Toga asked. "Yeah. We gotta big job tonight so there'll be plenty of blood to collect tonight." A feminine voice answered. Soon enough a girl who had black hair with a fist size portion of white hair in the front of her head ran down the stairs. Her eyes were a carmine red with veins of gold scattered inside. She wore a black cropped leather jacket over a light grey shirt with a small cloud over the breast, washed out black jean shorts and dirty black combat boots. The two girls giggled as they locked eyes. "Fuck you two are annoying. Like do you always need to do that stupid ass shit." Dabi groaned. "Shut up Sir Crispers. I'm sorry you're a hating ass bitch with no friends." Ryu retorted. "Umm first of all fuck you and please choke and die." He replied sounded annoyed. The young blonde laid on the floor laughing her ass off. "Oh my....oh my gosh! Sir crispers!" She said between laughs. "Cut it the fuck out with the childish bullshit please. I do not have the fucking patience nor brain capacity to deal with this shit EVERY GODDAMN DAY!" Shigaraki complained. "Okay Shiggy. We'll stop." Toga said the to the leader. "Yeah Shig we gotta big job tonight. This a blood bath waiting for us so let's goooo." Ryu said. "Let's get this shit over with."

The four of them stood at the doors of an office building. "Want me to just burn this bitch to the ground and get it over with?" Dabi suggested. "Client wants his head as a trophy but you're free to burn anyone in the way." Ryu stated. "Already let's do." Ryu borrowed one of Toga's knifes to cut the palm of her hand. The liquid ran down her hand as Toga grinned psychotically. The blood from her hand suddenly harden, taking the form of two thick bladed sword. "AHHHH THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD!" Toga squeals. The group went on to killing everyone in the building. Toga and Ryuketsu laughed and giggle as they cut through countless bodies. "Come on we came here for the guys fucking head, not to have fun." Shigaraki said annoyed with the two girls. "You go ahead. We'll catch up." Ryu urged to the older to go on. "Whatever." Dabi answered as he rolled his eyes. The two teenage girls continued creating a blood bath. The red substance was everywhere, on their clothes, the walls, the floors, even if the ceiling. After successfully killing everybody that ran to come stop them, they walking to the elevator soaked in blood and took it up to the top floor. "Well that was amazing. We got so much blood. I almost wish we could stay here." The black haired girl said. "We should have a celebration after this. I think we did an excellent job cutting up and dicing down those people." DING! This was their stop. The doors opened and there was Shigaraki and Dabi with the man. "He got a bit hysterical so we had to knock him out." Dabi said in his usual monotone voice. "Oh no problem. It'll make the job much easier." The girl put her blade to the man's throat and carefully decapitating him. "Well that's done." And the group left the building, head on hand. Police cars and a few heroes stood outside waiting for them. "DAMMIT!" Shigaraki yelled. Dabi set the building aflame before saying "There's people inside there. Fetch." Three heroes immediately hopped into action. "Two pros and a whole lot of phony cops." Dabi said. "We don't have time for this shit." Shigaraki angrily said. "Let's get out of here then." Toga said. Dabi shoot his blue flames at several cops cars making them explode and a massive fire start. The leader of the league called Kurogiri as they ran away from the 'good doers'. "Hurry and make a portal for us. We got some pros in our ass." Seconds later the familiar purple portal appears. "GET YOUR ASSES IN THERE!" Shigaraki orders them. One of the pros chasing them gets to Toga. Though the seventeen year old is a villian, she's incredibly fast. It just so happens to be that the pro hero has a speed enhancement quirk. The pro grabs Toga by the ankle and snatch's her back. Ryu saw this and was quick to step in. She used the blood that was dripping from the head she was holding to create a grenade. She ran and grabbed Toga then threw the bomb behind her. "WHAT THE FUCK!" Dabi screamed as the police and other pros gained on them. It was too late. The portal had to closed or the heroes would find their hideout.  They were caught and cuffed. "This is some BULLSHIT!" Shigaraki screamed and thrashed in the back seat of a police vehicle.

A.N- I'm sorry if the cannon characters seemed ooc.😘